Lets Ignore the Big Pink Elephant Today, Shall We?

Friday, December 01, 2006


Since a post full of anger and honesty will not be well received, and I am not prepared to face the fallout from it, today will be a post about ... well nothing. A mix of this's and that's and the other stuff. Maybe when I have calmed down, and can think through my anger, when I am able to look at both sides evenly, I will post about the elephant.

I doubt I will get to that point.

This:
Last night we went shopping. Got an awesome gift for my Brother. It was a Yes! Perfect! gift. I am sure he will love it. Got My Mother-in-Law a pretty candle lamp thingy, it was the most perfect thing evarrrr .. Untill we walked three stores down and saw the Yes! Perfect! gift.

But Jitteryjoe was pleased with the candle lamp and over-ruled me returning the lamp for the Yes!Perfect! gift. Sigh. We also managed to complete My StepMothers present. Have I mentioned I hate the step part? It ruins a sentance. And we got Tubster the bestest Birthday gift too. I think I might go back and get Stuperman and Myself one. Can't tell you what we got her, Tubbys' momma reads the blog and I want it to be a surprise. :o) All in all I was super happy with the amount of shopping we got done in under two hours and in one stop.

When it was time to go, I complained to JitteryJoe that:

"my feet are killing me ... next time I will wear more comfortable shoes"

"Boy it doesnt take long for you to drop when you shop...."

So I punched him. *smirk*

That:

Check this out : Christmas Cactus. UsedToBeMe over at Why are You Stalking Me, sent me this link. I thought it was so funny, the idea of a daytime or a nighttime Christmas picture taken in front of a cactus. I have a six or seven foot tall pile of snow that runs the lenght of my driveway!

The Other Stuff:
The other day I was showing Blue Boy an Ultrasound picture of himself.

Me :"hey whats that"
BuleBoy : "A tornado??"

Close enough...

_________________________

The elephant in the room is an English idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored, for various reasons. It is based on the fact that an elephant in a small room would be impossible to ignore. Wikipidia link.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, but a pink elephant would blend right in...

9:03 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

holy fucking christ on a stick. my pink elephant just grew neon yellow polka dots. Fuck

oh and yea, Blogarita, It deos kind of blend in...

9:40 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger L said...

The Christmas Cacti pics are kool, we have a boat parade here where all the boats are decorated for Christmas then they cruise up and down the river.

9:48 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I keep telling you - just email me about the elephant. My elephants are worse that yours....ha ha!

10:40 PM, December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pink elephant is cute - but maybe somewhere else eh?

Have a good weekend.

Blogmad hit.

5:21 AM, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

what pink elephant? ; ))

12:17 PM, December 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your day, and sorry I didn't get a chance to call yesterday. I had a billion things to do to get ready for Big D's Xmas Party last night. I will call I promise. And hear I thought you gave JitteryJoe a new nickname with the Pink Elephant!!!!

RoxDar

2:16 PM, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your pink elephant shrunk a bit. thanks for making me healthier over at my blog.

8:42 PM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home