Sunday Six

Sunday, December 10, 2006




Let's talk about Advent! All three boys played this week, and Kelly.. It's good to have you back!

1. What is Advent?

Rainbow Man: Uhm... .... um this isn't a question.
(I tell him it is too) I dont know

Blue Boy: I dont know. A kitty?

Stuperman: Adabent breaks.
(Breaks his cookie in half) Like dis. I break.

2. What do you do for Advent?

Rainbow Man:
I dunno, I do not know

Blue Boy:
Celebrate.

Stuperman:
Adabent. Do my adabent. Hair-wee Twit-twas!

3. How many days do we celebrate Advent?

Rainbow Man:
I think ten.

Blue Boy:
Forever

Stuperman:
Uhm elephent fraid. Out!

4. What happens when Advent is over?

Rainbow Man:
Whatever we want

Blue Boy:
Everybody that isnt your family goes to their home, I need a drink with this mommy

Stuperman:
adabent over. Mooooooo. (drinks his egg nog) Mommy! I said moo mommy.

5. What else do we count down to?

Rainbow Man:
the next year

Blue Boy:
one hundered and thousand eighteen four

Stuperman:
(BlueBoy Coughs) are you ok?? I ok. You sick??

6. What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?

Rainbow Man: My Christmas concert, Christmas.

Blue Boy:
to milk.

Stuperman: I eat a goldfish mommy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what is advent...i could google it but im kind of lazy being sunday and all..lol..cute answers tho...

spongebobber

1:08 PM, December 10, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

lol.....stuperman is eating godlfish??? lol...I know, I know...its the crackers.

3:05 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally I'd feed the goldfish to the kitty-but that's just me-your kids crack me up

Mom of the Hot Sons

4:07 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I always love reading your kids answers.
I grew up going to church and still go to church, but our church doesn't celebrate advent.. but Advent is sort of the counting down until the birth of christ. I think LOL.. my kids went/go to a church preschool that does celebrate it, i never heard of advent in my life until my oldest was in preschool.. but it is basicly the 4 weeks before christmas.. sort of like Lent at Easter(another one of those things my church doesn't do LOL)

Thanks for your comment on my sunday six this week.

9:38 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advent, isn't that what the Spiderman/ Disney Princess chocolate calendar I have is for?? Counting down to Christmas?? When I was a kid they were called advent calendars, my gramma had a handmade one and when we opened each day we got a christmas orange or something. I think it's a Catholic thing, at least a religious thing. I'll ask my sister, she's so Catholic I think she having lunch with Jesus and God tomorrow....LOL.
RoxDar

10:51 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue Boy must really like milk!

7:59 AM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home