Got any Band-aids?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The other day I was over at IT2M, the snarky review blog. You gotta love the Bitches over at IT2M. Reason? You get to call them Bitches and THEY DON'T CARE, and the other great thing is watching them go from nice to asshole in .3 of a second. Its damn impressive. I was told by two different commenters on their site that I should get rid of My Precious Precious Snowflakes.

But I don't want to.

However, If they are causing difficulty when you try to read this, I will, sigh, take them down. Keep in mind they are only here till Boxing Day so you can all pull up your big girl panties and be a man. Hmmmm, that last sentence makes no sense. Oh well, I'm on a time constraint here. Bedtime is in 30 minutes and bedtime is fun.

In the shower today I cut my underarm with a bar of soap. That was interesting. FYI, deodorant in a cut does not sting. I also cut myself with the tape and the wrapping paper today. And on Sunday I cut myself no less then three times with the grater. In under five minutes.

I also burnt my finger on a pop tart and dropped a singing Santa on my foot. But that was Monday.

We should buy stock in band-aids.
___________

Hey, I was wondering, with all the new strict anti bully rules and the fear of kids coming to school armed, and what not, what would happen if a song, that I remember quite fondly from my childhood, was sung in the halls of the schools today :

(sung to the tune of joy to the world)
Joy to the world
the school burnt down
and all the teachers died
but what about the principal?
yes what about the principal
we hung him by the toes
and kicked him in the nose
....And I can't remember the rest.

____________

A conversation between Blue boy and myself while I was getting ready for coffee:

Why do you got to put cream on your boobies?

Because it makes me smell pretty (it was NOT my boobies, it was my neck and chest!)

Oh, you smell pretty. You smell, you smell... Almost good enough for me to eat you. But I wont for real eat you mommy.


Somehow, I think I will sleep better tonight knowing my child has no cannibalistic tendencies. And you should all know that Stuperman has been wearing a mini skirt for two days now. Should I take pictures? Stop him? Ignore it?

_____________

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bigger deal and more photos you take, the more embarrassed he'll be later in life.

I say use that info to your best advantage.

6:45 AM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say leave him in the skirt, take pictures. Every child needs to find their own fashion sense. Yesterday I sent my daughter to school in a black dress, with camo pants on underneath. She looked adorable. They have to have their own freedom of expression, or they'll suffocate in today's social structure.

RoxDar

8:19 AM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with blogarita, take pictures now, and embarrass him later...besides I want to see him in a mini skirt it would be adorably funny.

CoffeeMom

8:32 AM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I love your precious snowflakes! ;-)

10:24 AM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to like the snowflakes...but what do I know? According to IT2M my blog is a disaster! You know they will find out somehow that I wrote about them and they'll start talking about me again!!! They know they love me, they just won't admit it. heehee.

I say...take pictures!!! and then ignore it!!

10:29 AM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the snowflakes it puts you inthe holiday spirit...adn whats this about IT2M im confused on that...and i have to agree with blogarita on the pics...
spongebobber

12:08 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Deleted comment I dont care that you found me thru google. I do not want to buy your christmas lights OR cards. Be banished to the little trash can in the sky.

Mr.Fab Did you read anything other then the part about stupe? do your eyes search out his name and thats all that inerests you? I promise, two full days of you and him, and you won't be so in love with him. unless you have cookies. He behaves for cookies. Much like a dog with treats in fact

Blogarita while i will not go so far as to put the mini on him for a photo, next time he puts it on, i will snap a few pics. Just.for.you

RoxDar So if the boy dressed up in his sisters clothes, you would be ok with it?

Coffee MOM I sent you teh answer to level 33. NURLO NURLO NURLO NURLO NURLO... its sthe best level ever

Shelli In truth, if her turns into a crossdressing man when he is grown and likes to suck penis for money, i will not be upset, so long as he shares the money. And only does hot guys

Ole Blue I love them too. I dream of them at night. Wet flaky dreams full of snowmen and sleds and hot coaco

Flip Flopwell... the black type on the hot pink background is hard to read. I have to highlight it all to make it grey to actually see it. But since I loves ya, i keep coming back despite this :o)

SpongebobIT2M is a reveiw site. You send them your url and they reveiw it. but uh. just click the link to their site to see their reveiws. Ignore Miss Chatty's flowers and hearts. Thats just scary. or call me and I will explain

12:26 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Donna said...

The snowflakes eat clock cycles on your (every visitors) computer. Fortunately, you have no other javascripts to slow anything down.

I have java turned off so I didn't see them right away.

As to the boy, sounds like a phase to me. I don't think I'd make a big deal out of it unless it goes on for a couple of months, then I might ask him if he likes it because it's comfortable and if there's some other clothes that might be comfortable for him too.

1:15 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I cannot stop picturing Stuperman in a mini skirt! LMAO.......too much! by all means take pictures!!! And Fab is right...Stuperman can do whatever he wants because he has all of blogland for his audience and we think he is halarious!!!!

2:32 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Miss Ann I googled the clock thingy and from what I understand it ..makes the page load slower? I guess that sucks, but i will still leave them up till Boxing Day. My template is so very summery very weird to look at with eight feet of snow in my front yard, seventeen days left, and counting :o)

Catch i sometimes get the feeling that if I posted my address, you two would be here the next day to kidnapp stupe.... its an interesting idea....

4:59 PM, December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home