A Dish Served Cold

Monday, December 11, 2006

A Letter to My Husband:

I know that you worked hard all day long, doing .... whatever it is you do that has you coming home filthy and covered in burns. I have heard tell that a man's home is his castle, but honey dearest, with the day I have had today, the last thing you should have done is had a nap. Seeing you so sweetly sleeping on the couch,


When I have spent the entire day with cranky Snot Factories who leak from all sorts of unpleasent ends....

My mind is filled with red and angry thoughts. Really, you got off lucky, considering...

******************************************** Here we have Exhibit A : Stuperman makes his feelings on germs known even in his sleep, This was perhaps the best part of my day. A nicely drugged child.
Exhibt B: This photo only proves the extent of my fed-up-ed-ness With my day. Too tired to fetch him a proper blanket, he is covered in a towel.
********************************************

The children are in bed, my love, the little one has had his medicine. I'm going to soak in the tub, and if I fall asleep, well, I am sure you will wake me when you look down at your feet.




XOXO your Loving Wife.





15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that'll learn him!!

MM

9:56 PM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the meanest most hilarious thing I've ever read on your blog!!! I am dying with laughter.
RoxDar

10:05 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Tug said...

This one cracked me UP! I'd have done hot pink though...

10:38 PM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go blue that will teach him lol but dont you think a bright pink would be more his color?

kiss

11:47 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

OMG - you crack me up - that is awesome!

12:29 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

You are soooo bad girl!!!! I love your spirit!.lol.

5:39 AM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoulda used the paint they use for model cars. That stuff stays on forever!

6:30 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

MM *smirk* Don't get on my bad side LOL

RoxDar It's not mean!

Tug I just grabbed the one closest to me, but next time, I will do Slut red :o)

Shelli Yup, infact tonight AI will take a picture of our feet side by side for you, we have matching toes. It will be in the photo blog tho, toes have no place in the post I am putting up tonight!

Kiss HAPPY BIRTHDAY

FantastaGirl You should try it on pan. I did it to rainbw man one night last summer and that was a great reaction.

Mr.Fab...when is your nap? And did you read this one to the Mrs.?

Catch I'm Bad? No, HE was bad to have a nap! I cannot be held accountable for what any normal sane person would do in the same situation.


Blogarita OhMyGod. You are an evil genious. Oh you are gooooood. Oh wow, im going shopping! have you used modle paint on nails? does it dry well?

8:07 AM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Blue!!! I love it! I've had dreams of doing this to my DH...but he's not that deep of a sleeper! Dangit!

9:49 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Angel said...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my lawd that is hilarious:)

Tell him I think the color suits him well. BTW, he has nice feet!! They don't look all grubby manly !

11:08 AM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao!! with my much my husband moves in his sleep, he'd probably kick me in the face if I tried to pull that one!

12:24 PM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice toe nails jittery joe...i have to agree with every one else tho a nice hot pink would have suited you...
lol

2:13 PM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's excellent! I feel you, sistah. Very nicely put!

3:01 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop have you tried the marker mustache?

Drama mama I will pas on the message LMAO

Web Miz Have you tried drugging him?

Sponge Bob Maybe you can pick him up some nice pink polish for xmas LOL

Cindra I am woman, Hear me ROAR .....LOL

3:52 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh, hysterical!! What did he say? He actually has quite nice feet!

11:32 AM, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home