Color # 67 : Light Auburn

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I had a post written it was quite long and quite funny and I was looking forward to hitting puplish and getting into a hot bubble bath with a good book. Then the computer crashed and I hit the laptop and it hurt my hand so I cried, and had some coffee and swore a bit and now I am back.

Quick summary of the post that never was:

  • I am dying my hair tomorrow. Who wants before and after pictures?
  • Big surprise (brought to you by Rainbow Man) expected to be in place for tomorrow night.
  • You stupid Weffriddle retards. If you can get thru 90% of Weffs riddles before having to ask me for help, I assume you are smart enough to leave your freaking E-mail address so I can respond. I hate you all. Ok I don't... Just the six who e-mailed today with Annon@noreply.com. You suck. Very plainly : If you want Weffriddle Level Hints, tips and spoilers, I need a way to contact you.
OK then. Bath time. You would have liked the other post much more.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like surprises.

10:32 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not patient - can you just email it to me....

FG.

10:42 PM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Sorry - I had to do that...

I crack myself up...

Yes, I need to get a life - I know it, now you and the rest of bloggerville knows it.

10:43 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

light auburn that should look good i like before and after photos...ooh ooh i like surprises to...cant wait to whats in store tomorrow...
hope you enjoy your bath
god damn blogger beta...stupid piece of...oops im still commenting,..sorry

spongebobber

10:46 PM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Before and after pics!!!!!

1:18 AM, December 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Blogarita ok then, im a man>..Surprised yet?

YKWIA Im scared of you mrs. disembodied voice

Fantasta girl HEY FG, check out the freaky comment above you. i think my blog is haunted!

Sponge bobHehehehe nice one

Catch Okie dokie , your wish is ever my command

7:21 AM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auburn awesome...redheads unite!!!

RoxDar

7:39 AM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want before and after pics!! You're like the 3rd blogger today that is dying their hair!

8:36 AM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, ALWAYS write your posts in Word or Notepad and then COPY them to into Blogger. you should know better than to trust Blogger by now!!

10:59 AM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, ALWAYS write your posts in Word or Notepad and then COPY them to into Blogger. you should know better than to trust Blogger by now!!

11:05 AM, December 14, 2006  
Blogger Donna said...

I want pictures!

10:12 PM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home