Sunday Six : Halloween Edition

Sunday, October 29, 2006











~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Week's Sunday Six - Halloween! Brought to you by the wonderful Kelly. Stuperman(2.6), BlueBoy(4.7) and Rainbow man (6.12). Rainbow man wore his Pirate hallowen costume for the Questions, Just to get into "the spirit of things mom". Please do not forget to scroll down to last post and wish Rainbow Man a happy birthday (He is reading AND keeping track of the comments, he Loves them!) And now must go get ready for the birthday party. Y'all have a wonderful Sunday!

1. When is Halloween?
Stuperman
: Uh. Halloween-O. yea It's 'morno (tommorrow) (Jumping on the bed)

Blue Boy:
At 40 thousand, 80 thousand sleeps.

Rainbow Man:
A few days after my birthday


2. What do we do on Halloween?
Stuperman: Halloween-O?? Yea! Fwuck o'Fweet! (jumping excitedly)
Blue Boy: We put costumes on.
Rainbow Man: We make pumpkins on halloween.

3. Why do we celebrate Halloween?
Stuperman: A Halloween-O Doin?
Blue Boy: To eat candy ...and...Thats all I guess.
Rainbow Man: Because it's the day where we get to carve pumpkins and we get to get candy from houses and we say trick or treat.

4. What happens on Halloween?
Stuperman: Happens On Halloween-O??
Blue Boy: We say trick or treat and peoples give us candy.
Rainbow Man: Um, (talking really slow so I can write) We go to houses and get candy and we carve pumpkins on halloween. (insists on reading it to see if I wrote it right, Gets mad at me for typing this)

5. Why do we wear costumes?
Stuperman: A costume! A Pirate! A monkey! Oooh! Oooh! Ahhh! Ahhh!. I monkey. I bannana. O0000 O00000 Ahhh!!! You writin 'gain?
Blue Boy: Cus they don't know that halloween is now
Rainbow Man: Um. I don't know.

6. What do you get on Halloween?
Stuperman: I Break Halloween-o. I get candy. Here mommy. (passes me invisable candy), All gone now. You gonna get some more candy mommy??
Blue Boy: Candy. Treat candy.
Rainbow Man: Candy from houses. All sorts of candy. (sounding very excited.) Stop writing that kind of stuff. thats not what I said. Quit it. If you are going to do that I don't wanna play Sunday Six any more!

9 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Great Answers - your little guys are smart!


Teaching them to read - everyone said it was a good thing - and now, I''m not so sure - Pan is like Rainbowman somedays - "Mom, that's not what I said, why do you put the uhm's in, etc."

12:48 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger MommyOutOfControl said...

LOL, yeah part of me is dreading when Matthew learns to read for that reason! Love the answers. The boys are so excited for Halloween, huh? Matthew too. We played.
Jamie

1:57 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I always get a chuckle out of your boys! Wait till they take over your computer! lol

3:04 PM, October 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never get enough of the Stuperman and the Sunday Six! This is must see blogging!

12:25 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FantastagirlI know, and when we walk down Isles at the store and he is C-Onnnn-Doooms? mom whats a C-ondom?? in that loud little boy voice of his, uggggg

Mommy out of controli love halloween so I think they get excited from me, the baby hasnt even got a clue, so its pretty funny. the "fwuck o fweets" for cookies, the potty and kisses

Catch Pffft, when they get that old..wait oops , Rainbow brings home homework already that needs to be doen online, and the two older ones both play computer games

Mr.Fabulous RM is loving all the attention he is getting, i needa go pop his ego head now!

DB CooperIm begginning to think I could make some cash on stuperman. Shall we open the bidding at 20 dollars?

7:18 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Great answers! Win will they start their own blogs! ;-)

10:07 AM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Shall we open the bidding at 20 dollars?"

Are you renting or selling? I'm too old for owning.

11:44 AM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy, rainbow man is getting testy!

9:16 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I loved it your boys sound like so much fun I bet your boys and my son would have lots of fun together.

How do I sign up for the Sunday Six?

9:53 PM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home