I Tend to Complain a Lot

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

1. Blue Boy - Even at four you should know that if the roll is empty, either get up and get a new one, you helped me put them away, or call me, I will happily get it. I know you are out there on you're little bike happily smooshing poo into your underwear. The toilet was full, but no paper in sight! Sigh

2. MIL - When I wake up at 5 am for no apparent reason, and end up cleaning the house.. spotlessly ~ Including washing floors and cupboards and taking an old tooth brush to the window sills. Don't Fucking complain that when I swept the freaking garage, which is OUTSIDE MY HOUSE, I left a pile of dirt by the garage door. If you feel you Must complain, first complement me on a very clean kitchen floor, or the fact that the light fixtures were washed, then complain. It takes the sting out. Oh and don't suggest that it must be "her time" to you're husband when I respond with a snappy comeback. Also. My sex life with your son is none of your business, hickeys do not give people cancer, you do NOT need to have a "talk" with him about it. Do I ask about your sex life? Didn't think so.

3. Rainbow Man - Spelling IS important. I am not being mean when I realise you left your spelling words at school on purpose and pick 20 , not 15, but 20 random words for you to spell. Yes I realise the teacher only gives you 15. You should have brought your work home. Oh, and as for how I know you did it on purpose? I can hear you talking in your room from my room quite clearly. This is perhaps soemhting you should remember when you get a girlfriend.

4. Kiss(BFF) - You need to seriously consider working two days and taking five days off, instead of five on, two off as you do now. Each week, Wednesday seems further and further away. This is a very valid point and I already know you will counter with "But I like the paycheck". Thats fine, I have a solution. Win the freaking lottery.

5. Husband type person who sleeps in my bed - Either get a second job and buy me my laptop now, or let me have some computer time in the evening. I cannot leave the babies upstairs unsupervised for more then five minutes at a time. This is not enough time to blog. I know I am addicted, But it's somethingI enjoy. We need to work something out. I refuse to wait till midnight, when you go to bed, to blog.

6. People who built my house - Im super happy you got a great deal on the DISCONTINUED line of toilets. I am not so happy, however, that My FIL had to go to over 20 different stores to find a part for said discontinued toilet. Use half a brain. If a toilet is no longer being manufactured, neither are its guts. Should this part not work, and I have to install a whole new toilet just so I can flush, I will be forced to start slinging shit in all directions.

7. Blogroll Maker People- You lured me in with your fast talking pitch. You had me dependent on the little *~* that showed up. I knew whenever my favorite bloggers updated. And besides that I had a comprehensive list of who to read and more importantly, where. Then you went down. Now of all times. When I finally have the time to sit and Stalk read up on what everyone has been doing. Why? Why would you choose today? Just three days since I cleaned up my computes bookmarked pages. Why would you leave me sitting here with no back up? You had better return my list to me, unharmed, or there will be HELL to pay!
EDIT : OK blogroll, I forgive you. Don't let it happen again!
EDIT2: FUCK YOU. Give it back. Dont freaking tease me with it until I close the window "just to make sure" and then hocus pocus it away again. GIVE ME BACK MY LINKS

*Coming Soon* How to paint with cats... a heart warming story of a cat, a gallon of paint and lots of cat shapoo.

10 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You need a laptop - there are some great deals going on now - tell him it's an early Halloween Gift.

7:41 PM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still stuck on "smooshing poo into your underwear." lmao!

8:38 PM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will go online shopping tomorrow, to look for a laptop for you. But I might have a line on a all but new one from Big D's work. I will clean it up myself and install on the bells and whistles you'll need when this guy gets back to me on a price, deal??

RoxDar

9:16 PM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus I think it's time to get the creamer back. Weight or not, happiness is most important. Extra calories bring that little ray of sunshine to all of us. Why else would God have given us chocolate. That's what I tell myself everyday, I love my creamer....

RoxDar

9:17 PM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Your MIL wants to know about your sex life???? geeesh.

You tell hubby you need that laptop and you need it NOW! ( hope it works),,lol

10:24 PM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGOSHROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This post totally killed me! I loved it! I had to read it to my hubby, it was that funny!

1:02 AM, September 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bought a lotto ticket and i will do my very best to win and i wish i could afford to only work two days a week anyway i will see you tommorrow night and will you complain if i come to your house thursday morning for coffee?

kiss

1:18 AM, September 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your MIL needs to buy you a laptop to make up for being so rude to you.

6:03 AM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Loved the missing TP problem. makes you wonder.

So, no more fish recipes, huh. O.K. I've got a great soup for you. You do eat chicken????

And thanks for yesterday. It meant a lot.

2:48 PM, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr. Fab Whatcha gonna do? threaten him with lemurs? It wont work, Ive tried it

Fantasta girl Im sure if I pushed just a bit harder I would get one, but then id feel bad for the power company , cus they like money too

WebMiz HA you think you were stuck imagine his surprise when he tried to get them off and they stuck to him!

RoxDarI was pretty confused when I first read this, but then you explained it to me. Where do I buy mulch tho?

Catch My MIL is an interesting person, one day I cant get enough of her company the next Im considering 15-20 in the pen

FlipFlophey and uh, sorry for the swearing cus I noticed you dont swear and stuff, and I uh, might , but just a little bit... or somehting

Kiss Thank god ( lotto) and DUH you figure that one out on your own( visit)

Blogaritaomg i laughed so hard I cried. Shes kinda... um.. yea maybe NOT

One tallmommacus u fish swim in their own poo you know. they do, I see them poo in tanks and stuff, then they swim and sometimes try to eat it and thats just ick. plsu chicken ROCKS its the best meat EVER besides baloney

5:05 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home