Commenting on Blogs

Friday, September 22, 2006

I love blogs. I love reading them. I miss you when you forget to update. But I am not the best at commenting all the time. I suck. I really do. Somedays I run down to the computer, see who has updated and do a quick read keeping on ear cocked for the kids upstairs. I always mean to come back and comment, but somehow that doesnt happen as often as it should.

I run down on average once every two to three hours. It's an addiction I am working on.

And when I do comment.. I mean it. So it really really really REALLY bothers me to go back to a blog to see what the poster has replied (if they have) to my comment, and find it Deleted. Gone. Like it never happened. Like my veiws on something are shit? I totally get the fact that its YOUR blog, and your the boss and shit. But its an opinion and by opening up the "comment" option on a post, you are asking for them. Darn shame that some people have different opinions on different subjects, but it happens occasionally. Communication. Its important.

Only one time have I disallowed a comment on my site, aside from the spam , and that was a comment giving out my home address. I'll publish a comment where you tell me my kids are ugly, that my dog is mangy and my husband is gay. But be sure i will refute them in the comments as well. Thats how you communicate people. I don't have a dog by the way, so call it whatever you want.

Im not about to publicise the blogger who deletes comments, and should he/she want to out themselves by refuting this post, that comment Will be published, But let it be known, Im. Pissed. Off.

A lot.

Anyways. We saw Click today. its good. really good. A movie that can make you laugh till you pee one minute and in the next, bring you to tears.... go see it. Really. I mean it, go.

Are you still here?

Fab? Gimmee the recipie dammit!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Someone deletes comments? I will never understand that, I love my commenters..I never heard of the movie but if you say its good...Ill make it a point to rent it. Thanks Blue and I hope you are having a super duper weekend!

12:09 AM, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean hubster's not gay??? LOL Did that one comment on Stuff on My Cat say that Stuperman was ugly??? Not that I ever would you know where I live!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

RoxDar

12:53 AM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch Me too, if spam didnt annoy me so much Id approve them too, just cus I like seeing "high" numbers nxt to "comments. To me, anything over five is high LOL

RoxDar Yea well, he can do an amazing gay act and looks better in a dress then I have ever looked, but the only time stuperman was ugly was as a new born. Not only do I know where you live but I sometimes show up unexpectedly.

1:08 AM, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is gay and your husband is mangy.

Don't even think about deleting this, either.

6:53 AM, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's strange. I don't understand the point of a blogger having comments if they're just going to delete them. I only delete spam. I even keep the anonymous comments there - I just rip them apart when they do. :)

12:17 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Blogarita wow , how rude. actually when I was a little girl we had a dog, and it was a slut. it did a poodle thru the slats of her pen. she was always having puppies cus she was a master escape artist, and then we came home one day and she had hung herself. True story.
As for the husband. he is good in bed i need no more excuse.

WebMizI like comments. even spam. but i dont publish spam cus its spam. deleting comments instead of arguing them out is wrong

12:25 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FabMan well, duh. Mrs. Fabs cookie recipie you swear is so good!

5:53 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I don't delete my comments unless they say something that reveals my home address, real life kids names, or hubby name.

Have a good one!

8:00 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantastagirl Yup, I agree!

9:18 PM, September 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your comments. May God stike me dead if I ever delet one of them.

8:16 AM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home