Me and the Fantastic Meme ~long post~

Thursday, September 07, 2006

*I have just finished replying to all the comments in the last five posts. I thought I was only a post or two behind. I suck*

I had such a great time yesterday. I had to run into the city to get a refill of Blue Boys inhaler, and I make a point of having coffee with BFF Kiss whenever I get to town. I stopped at the pet store cus we needed a brush. Tigger has given us enough fur to knit a sweater or ten. Send me sizes and I will start on yours! Or send you a lump of fur cus I can't knit. There were the sweetest chihuahuas there, I wanted to bring one home, But Hubs is standing firm on his no dog policy. He said we have two cats , two snakes and three boys, where would we put a dog. I suggested getting new homes for the kids, and letting the puppy pick which room it wants.. Yea, apperently not so much, eh?

So I left without my pup. But I got new shoes..or boots maybe.. something. they rock greatly! And I got some socks, and some pants, cus I love to spend me some $. Me n Kiss spread a thin layer of soap all over the bathroom for the nasty ass bitch whore to clean up, cus, we sorta don't like her and stuff. The words customer service are foreign to her. Maybe juvinille but I don't give a rip... I see you there, all hiding in the back, typety typing me nasty comments about vandalism and maturity... But the She-Cow had it coming and I would do it again in a heart beat.

Mr.Fabulous From Pointless Drival finally tagged me. He touched my buuuuummmmm. I'm telling on him! It's some sort of Word Association meme, He picks five words, and I have to write down the first thing I think about when I read them. Then I have to tag five other people with my set of five words. I will pick five words but I am not going to tag anyone. If you choose to use the five words I supply, gimmee a shout so I can come and laugh at you read them!

Here are the Fabulous Words:
  • crankshaft - Penis. Sorry, but the word shaft, by itself or with anything else, makes me think of penis'. It's an addiction, I know.
  • Fester - Infection. Hmmm self explanitory, I'd say.
  • Amputee - Terry Fox . We learned about him in school. My oldest son has already learned about him and his strength, and He is in grade two.
  • Suction - Boob. It's not what you think! I'm thinking Breast Pump action not Debbie Does Dallas Action! Perverts!
  • Decomposition - Death. Again, pretty common association.
To play this game as fairly as possible. I did not read the words before I did the meme. I knew before hand that Mr.Fab was tagging me, so I was able to scroll past them after his post. I put down the very first thing that occured to me, even tho I think I could have done better on decomposition and fester if I had tried.

Mrs. Fab has complained that Mr. Fab has long eyelashes not befitting a real man. It is unfair that women go through torture tactics glue to get nice long lashes. Here is proof I know what Mrs. Fab is going though. Stupermans' are longer, but he wont sit still for a picture like this.



And this last picture? HOw could I not take it? My biggest and littlest men, fast asleep on the couch. Can I get an awwwwwww?

my five words are thus : Camera, Glass, Phone, Time, and Wood

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerri Ann said...

I love the photo's. My boys have eyelashes like that....and my husband too...

8:13 AM, September 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was great. And I loved the picture.

See, you always have your camera ready. I need to Velcro mine to my butt or something because by the time I think to take a pic the fun is over.

8:21 AM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

awwww.....that baby boy has the most beautiful eyes!!!!! And such a cute pic of him and daddy!!!! you did good Blue.

9:27 AM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Awww!

11:36 AM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab. Thanks for tagging me and for not telling Hubs how much I enjoyed the butt grope!

Jerri Ann Its a shame that boys have such long eyelashes!

One tall momma But then Id walk around calling you velcro butt... you dont want that do you?

Catch I did not realise that photo would come out so well. I plan on getting it printed adn framed

Lady Noelle Finally someone who follows instructions. all them other people used words!

3:05 PM, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home