Laptop Computers

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Here I sit on my perfectly good computer which runs very well and can do anything i want it to do, but I am not satisfied. I want a laptop. A wireless laptop. I want to beable to surf sites in bed, and write in teh blog from the kitchen table. Problem one: I know next to nothing about computers. Problem two: I will have to save up for it. Im thinking it will make a nice Christmas gift to myself.

This is the part where you guys get to help! There MUST be at least one of you who can direct me to a make and modle I need. Oh and problem three: Must be under 1500 bux. Is this do-able? I don't even know the prices of computers!

Here is what i want the computer to be able to do:

  • I want it to be wireless. ~ this is a must
  • I don't know about batteries. I want one that I can recharge and one that can hold a charge for longer then a few hours. Is this possible?
  • I want to be able to access the internet.
  • I want it to run fast enough that I can play online games.
  • It has to have a spot to hook up my camera to download my pictures on it.
Im not gonna sit on my butt whining about how I want one, I'm gonna get your help picking the perfect one. Hey can you buy used ones that are any good? And where?..... If you know of a laptop you think I would like, please comment, and if it doesnt make you too uncomfortable, what did you guys pay for you're laptops?

M'kay, that will be all, Class dissmissed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Most laptops come with bluetooth now... meaning they are all wireless... most come with a dvd-re and a cd-rw... great but I never use them .I have an HP Pavilion dv1000. I got it at best buy after Christmas last year... keep an eye out for instore rebates etc. most places will start clearing things out for new models and you can pick them up cheaper. Good luck... it does make a difference in how much i get to blog!

2:43 PM, September 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have ab IBM ThinkPad-you can play with it on Monday when u come-we love it!! and it does everything u want and more

M

7:35 PM, September 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mama and papa g have a ibm think pad and it has windows xp so i dunno thy seem to like it maybe ask them and see what they say other than i am as clueless as you are!

8:47 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home