Mr.Grade Two

Thursday, August 31, 2006

First day of school today. Rainbow man was nervous as hell. Papa drove us so we didn;t have to lug his 4000 lb back pack. I went in with him to find his class room. Unfortunatly, we got lost. Finally found it, His Teachers name is Miss. B. his classroom exits into the boot room that exits directly into the playground, so that was nice. He has his very own locker, no sharing with four people like last year. He cried because Miss.B spelled his last name wrong. She forgot a D. In her defense, its a hard name to spell, and the common spelling doesn't have a D.
All the kids got a rocket pencil with a rocket eraser. Rainbow Man did not. It may have fallen on the floor ( I looked, but didn;t see it). There were lots of kids, lots of parents, and little room. It may have been taken by a kid in the class or a younger sibling. Its no big deal, Miss.B got Rainbow Man a new one. He also cried about the pencil.

I just wanted to pick him up and carry him home and tell him it's OK, you don't have to stay. It was horrible having to leave him there. All I can say is thank goodness RoxDar answered her phone this morning, or I'd be a basket case by now. I think today will be a day full of busy work for me . If I sit down I will start to wrry how he is doing, so first on my list, is waking up Stuperman. He takes a lot of work. Then I will make an apple cake and some cinnamon buns... Do I have cinnamon? hmmm, maybe I will make buns instead LOL.

Just think, next year I have to send Blue boy off to Kindergarten......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where else would I be?? Both kidlets in school, and I have no car?? Just kidding. Glad I could help. Stole to car from hubby at lunch so my Grade 2 didn't have to walk home in the pouring rain. Maybe next week I'll steal the car again, and I'll come over for coffee kidless?? Sound good?! I'll let you know.
RoxDar

1:29 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

oh sweetie - I hope that he had a good day!

7:35 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

sorry, can't help but lmao that he cried when she spelled his name wrong! :D

10:01 AM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

all again with the lazy commenting I am being (yoda?) His day started off badly but when he came home he was all grins!

1:28 AM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home