Suri Drives a Combine while Spelling Quilt

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

For those that care here is tommorrows cover of vanity fair, with Baby Suri Cruise and her oddball parents on the cover.... i wish my kids were born with hair like that .

I have a lot to do tonight, like sweep the floor, jab billions of tiny holes in my fingertips loosing pints of blood all in the name of freindship, and having a bath, so lets make this quick and painless people.

What I did At Summer Camp
By:
Bluepaintred

Yea right! I posted yesterday that I was tired an would post today, but I'm still tired. I'll post anyway, I know pwople are crying overseas without their "me" fix. The "me" isn't nessesarily me, by the way. Me and the family went to my dads on labor day. My grandma taught me how to get the top middle and back onto a quilt. Mother M laughed and parroted proverbs. Then Granny taught me all I ever needed to know about binding. Except the part where I jab the pins into me and the quilt and bleed all over things. She didn't tell me that.

I feel a real sense of accomplishment getting this quilt finished. Its weird, I thought Id feel good about it when it was done, but Im already planning the next one, thinking "this one will be so much straighter, so much more ironed LMAO" stuff like that. I'm in the zones. A nine patch? Maybe one in greens? There are crooked seems and blood stains on this one, but I feel really really good about it. This has nothing to do with catching fish either. Just so you know.

Pictures will have to wait. Kiss reads this blog and she might know its being done/is done, but that doesnt mean she has to see it dammit! unless someone askes for a picture, including kiss, cus I'm kinda proud of it.

Stuperman called my dad Grandpa Marnee all day long. My dad's name is not Marnee. I wonder if Marnee will object to her given name in my blog. If so, shout out to me and I'll change it to "debbie does dallas" or something classy liek that.

Rainbow Man Went for a combine ride , which turned into a child labor camp. Letting a six year old drive heavy machinery, Hmmp! Thats safe! On the other hand, he bragged so much about his "driving Skills" at school that the teacher called to find out the truth to settle the fight. He is a pretty proud boy right now.

Oh! want to hear proud??? 14/15 on the pre spelling test. 15/15 on the one I gave after supper. I din't know he could spell. Why don't I know these things?

Blue Boys feet are still black. An hour long bath. zest, mr clean magic eraser , a scrub brush. It isn't coming off. I asked him to keep his shoes on from now on.

I have stuff to do and baths to relax in, so I'm off. I'm still trying to find time to figure out the mess I made of the borders on my new template. As soon as I fix that, and change the post background, it will be up and running.


later vader ~ oh will who ever tagged me recently gimmee a shout I know I got tagged but I can't find out who did it!

13 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

All six year olds who get to drive the combine should be proud!

8:38 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All opinions of her parents aside, I have to admit she's a pretty cute baby.

9:19 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I tagged you but dont worry about it tonites emal worked for me LOL.

I am proud of you a quilt the crooked seems and blood stains only add character and make it more special.

9:28 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tagged you sillly!!!! That crazy bookish meme thing.

anyway, you didn't really try the Magic Eraser on your kids feet did you? that killed me!

So, Suri is real?? Hmmm...How come she looks chinese?

Well, she is really reallly cute though!!

Oh, I just saw that you've been tagged by more than one person this week....hmmm...you have lots of work to get done on this blog!!!

7:29 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Flip Flop Momma, why does she look chinese?? She does look like her momma (Katie) though. Maybe Tom Cruise really is gay, and he's NOT the dad. Hubby thinks she had to squint too much with all those sonograms daddy Tom was handing out like candy at Halloween. She's cute though...
RoxDar

10:26 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, this is the first time I've seen Suri...I can't believe she's real! and no tentacles either! wow!

10:35 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's cute, but the more I look at her, the more I think she looks like Elvis!

10:57 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone had a little coaching from his uncle to be bragging about driving the combine-u had ta know that was goin to happen-he's turning out to be an excellent uncle for a newbie

Excellent work on the spelling!!

MM

7:47 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

I am the worst comment ansewwer ever!
Fantastagirl lol at least this time he steered . we let him drive ina feild when he was four. fences arent that hard to see!

Blogaritai am in love with all the hair. I had bald babies

Lori I should email you a photo...

Mr Faboooh excitement

Flip flopping aroundI sure did use it, btu it didnt work anyway

Rox dar Is a weirdo

Dawn yea I stole the pic from Dlisted....

Blogarita lol I have heard that severla times now

MM Yea but see first he bribed the boy with chocolate , so its all easy street from there on out

9:18 PM, September 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was chocolate?? And They never shared???

MM

10:21 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

MM HELLLLLLOOOOO???? the kinder egg?

10:28 PM, September 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brat!! Of course I'm a weirdo, I'm friends with you on purpose aren't I. And I still beleive that Tom is gay. Apparently that's why him and Nicole adopted.. Cuz she wants Keith Urban's baby.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
RoxDar

7:46 AM, September 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Blog. it is cool to!

10:31 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home