A Blue collored Sunday Six

Sunday, September 03, 2006



I am making Cinnamon buns for tommorrow, or more precise, through the force of child labour, Rainbow Man and Blue Boy are making cinnimon buns. My wrists can't take all the punching that the dough needs, and really, arent kids just minuture slaves who whine alot? It IS labour Day weekend after all. Kidding. Don't get you're undies in a bunch, they like doing it. I think I will take pictures of the butter spreading. that should be nice and messy!! While we wait for the dough to rise I bring you this weeks Sunday Six, Brought to you by the lovely Kelly! It's all about Labour Day. Rainbow Man (6.11) and Blue boy(4.6) both participated.

1. Whay do we celebrate labor Day?
Rainbow Man: I don;t know what this is mom.

Blue Boy: For a birthday

2. What does labor mean?
Rainbow Man: I don't know anything about it, I never heard anything.

Blue Boy: A place where we go?

3.How do we celebrate labor day?
Rainbow Man: We make some hay bales

Blue Boy: To go to school ( this was said in a voice that strongly suggested I have the intelligence of a gnat to not know this)

4. Do you do any labour?
Rainbow Man: No.

Blue Boy: Ya, Blue labor.

5. How long do we celebrate laor day?
Rainbow Man: The whole day. (insert long sigh and envious look towards the television)

Blue Boy: 18?

6. Who labors - Mommy or daddy?
Rainbow Man: Mommy. Thats six, can I go now?

Blue Boy: Mommy. Cus they are bigger with a baby. (oooh no more watching Baby Story when he is up!)

A
s for my new template, because im a cheap retard I decided I can do this alll by myself. It ain't gonna be ready for Monday Like I planned. Im having issues with this secotion. Click the link, by the way its really helpful if ya want to fool around with your template. Oh and how legal is it to start with a template and change EVERYTHING about it, colors, images, ect. and then take off the tag saying who made it, cus its nothing like what they had? I needed a place to start LOL.

Enjoy the weekend All ~ and thats an order!

4 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I love your sunday Sixes.

9:52 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

the interview with the kids was cute! I hope you take pics of making the cinnamon buns...that should be something!

11:30 PM, September 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny! I love how the older one acted sooo bored during the interview this week!! ROFLMBO!!!

7:37 AM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr. Fab this isnt the new template.....

lori I find them very amusing too!

Catch i was going to up untill I realised what a dumb movce it would be to pick up the camera with butter coated fingers!

Flip Flop Momma he gets board easily... and apperently there was "a really good show, and I've only seen this one three tiems Mom"

9:28 PM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home