Thursday, August 31, 2006

OK, I have no freaking life, but since I had no oil for making the cinamon buns , and all my eggs were frozen...... don't ask, I couldn't keep myself busy with baking like I wanted, so I did this:

One Million

Seriously, CLICK the link people!

Hubs helped me do the screen shot, I'm hopeless at things like that

Here it is by the way!
Hmmm. it looked bigger in the email I sent... I sure hope I didn;t send this size

anyways, I won LMAO, and yes I AM excited!

**EDIT: HUbster would like it known that it was his finger clicking reload , and therefore I won due to his "lucky finger". and yes that does mean the whole freaking family , including the baby was crowded around the computer shouting out 93...96..OMG ONE MILLION... like I said , no life. But hot damn was it F.U.N

also I highly recommend reading Notes regularaly, she is insanely FUNNY!

7 Comments:

Blogger JeanellePaige said...

So it was YOU that was refreshing like a mad woman when I was too!! LOL!!! Congrats!

9:22 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Congratulations Blue!!!!

10:00 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaa JeanellePaigeDesigns, luv that comment!


Congrats on being 1,000,000,000

:)

8:56 AM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Congrats, Blue! What's the prize? Hope it's something good!

10:46 AM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Congrats!

When you get a chance email me will you please.

2:01 PM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your prize is on it's way!!! I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for being number 1,000,000.

2:40 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

To all Hopw is this for lazy commenting?its after one am and I have been trying to design a template and its kinda hard cus I only half understand codes. Im super pleased with my prize, Im a coffee lover, plus Chris gave me a great Idea for Xmas gifts for the inlaws, I went to her fizzel home page and am making htem personalised cups., so double thanks chris. And thank you to everyone who congratulated me. Im a bit Obsessive soemtimes!
oh and Fab.. my hobby is stalking you

1:25 AM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home