To My Sister

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

** To my readers** (Since I have so many and stuff) So as not to confuse you all, My sitser and her BF don't live with me, and I have no way to contact her but thru this blog. Please ignore this message**
Apperently, You and Mike live with me. I'm as confused as you are. But maybe Mike should consider getting ahold of his mom. Maybe. Its a good plan. She, uh, called here. She sure talks a lot. No offense. But uh, yea get Mike to call his mom and stuff. Or something. And god damn it, if you are going to live in my house pick up your freaking dirty dishes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Do they pay rent? I hope so!

5:43 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hey if they pay rent - you might want to add fees for messages also.

7:32 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger CozyMama said...

ok 1st visit here and already laughing...came by wayof fantastagirl. ok, just to ask (i could be overstepping the line, but i am new) your sister can contact you thru a blog but cannot pick up a phone and call???????????? i know i have no clue what the story is........but that is what popped in my head.

8:27 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

file them on your income tax return!

9:16 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home