So long and Thanks for all the Fish ~ I hate fish

Monday, August 28, 2006

So my big long post about how boring yesterday was will not get written tday. its a shame it was really...boring. But I dont have time to sit and write a big post i have to find towels and bathing suits and snacks and sunscreen. today its supposed to hit 29, tuesday and wednesday its supposed to hit 12 ( oh joy) so its our last day ~ before school starts~ to run off and play at the water park.

Hannah brought rice crispie squares..score! theya re packed for the water park LOL she packed em for me, nothing like a little child labour now and then.

tonight... hehe, we are watching a movie... last night hubs downlaoded what he thought was poirates of the carribean... the first one... what he got was the new one ...YES! so the baby will be pleased!

ok, nuff said, I have less then an hour before our ride comes and we are off for fun in the sun. I promis to answer all the comments this evening.. or afternoon, depending when we get home from the park... oh, and say "rickety rackity" isnt that nice? ive been saying it all night and day, ever since the lady on extreem home makeover or whatever thats called said "wheres my lil rickety rackety truck"

later vader! ( take no notice of the lack of capitals and well anything that is supposed to pass for grammer , Im in a freaking HURRY)

7 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

wishing you a great day at the water park and save me a rice krispie treat!

3:30 PM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun!

And I hate fish too. I can keep four kids alive but not goldfish. Go figure.

5:43 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hope you had a great time! mmmmm krispie treats....

7:13 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Rice krispie treats and pirates you lucky gal. ;)

9:40 PM, August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun!

3:55 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

I want some rice crispie treats... Hope you had fun at the water park!

7:54 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

You sound like you're getting the same weird weather as I'm getting. Yesterday it was 28, today it's suppose to be 30, and for the rest of the week the high is 20. I can't wait. I'm tired of it being hot. Hope you have fun at the water park.

8:44 AM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home