Playing Marbles

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Last night Hubs and I were haveing a serious disscussion about elbow hair when He realised something strange was living on my cervix. I have a lump about the size of a marble jutting off to the side of it. Weird eh?

So I called the guy who delivered all three of my boys and has given me billions of pap smears. My result always come back with issues so I got every three or so months for a pap. Yay. By the way six weeks ago when I went for my last pap, there weren't no lump. So His receptionist answered, I asked to have an appointment and she says are you a paitent. Duh. So she asked what I needed and I told her . She said I have to go to my family doctor, have him do a pap and then refer me to the OB. HUH??? Even tho the OB gives me a pap every three freaking months, because now there is a lump to be investigated I must be referred to him??? Thats screwed up!

Altho I am not a big fan of hiving hands shoved into my YaaHoo, I called my Family doctor. I'm not going to ask for a referral. I'll have Dr.P. evict my cervical room mate and be done with it! On the plus side. Normally it takes me three to four weeks to get into see Dr.P. This time, maybe because I used the magical word "lump", I am getting in on September first, a mere week away!

And God damn my uturus to HELL if I have my period!

Dude, also, before any of you get all excited about my cervical roomie... It's becasue of Rainbow Man's birth, - which was a very interesting experiance, remind me one day to tell you how many stitches and how many feet inches of torn flesh I had... its a great story- When Rainbow Man came out he tore my cervix. And due to this , cells that belong in my uturus came out to live on my cervix, it has a much better veiw. Normal cells, not cancer shit like that, So I go in for my pap and if they are there, they snip em off. This one, while its a lot bigger than any other and a lot faster growing is bound to be the same damn thing! Im not worried and neither should you be!

7 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I am really wondering how you and hubs having a talk about elbow hair ( elbow hair???) got to the subject of a lump on your cervix! LoL...was he looking for elbow hair down there??? LOL. I am glad you are going to the dr to get it checked out, I am sure you are right about what it is, but its always good to be on the safe side.

3:53 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

catch Um yea. By "discussing elbow hair" I really ment having wild monkey sex. But my dad reads my blog so I thought it would be better that way!

4:52 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Elbow hair? You're too funny!

Hope everything turns out ok at the doc.

5:02 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Not worry now I am going to worry.

6:40 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Elbow hair? LOL... You crack me up!

Hope that everything turns out okay!

8:43 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Blogarita oh it will, trust me!

Lori Look, whos in charge? Me or you? Yea thats right. ME. I said DONT WORRY!

Fantasta Girl don;t tell me you and Mr. Incredible don't discuss elbow hair! After all, how else did pan and tink come to be? The stork???

9:07 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger L said...

You know I love it when you talk like that to me Ok I wont worry. ;)

8:28 AM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home