I Can Never Think of Amusing Title's

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today was another of those so called "good days" . By that, of course, I mean the two oldest kids were gone. Since the day went so well, we went to the city to waste some $$, which is what we do when we are in a good mood. Good thing most days don't go so well!

This is Stuperman's Christmas present. It's now living in Hubs' closet. Its got little stars and a rocket ship with an alien.
I've been looking for a set of shadow boxes for a while now. And by looking I mean I have looked in one store, and thought (very hard) about going to other stores quite often. Hubs went to set up his tat appointment, and the tattoo place is right beside Jysk, so off to spend $$ I went. I am painting these white. who wants to see what I plan to fill them with?
Ahhh Baby Bum. So cute it MUST be illegal. These are Stupermans new gitch. Hes pretty pleased.
Stuperman is ready for bed. But I wasn't able to convince him that he didn't need to sleep with the rest of the gitch in the package or the new Superman ball we bought him. He looks so tired because its 2.5 hours past his normal bedtime
Even Hubs had to get in with the whole "lets spend $$ crowd" He bought a Sudoku game thingy to take to work so that he doesn't have to actually work, and stuff.

Then we kidnapped BFF Kiss. We stuffed her in the trunk of our car and forced her to join us at coffee. Oh and we finally gave her back all her camping stuff. Stuperman was a hoot at coffee, But Kiss was even funnier. She was saying "I like the 'You look silly' thing you put on your blog for Mr. Flab." Now I know it was just a slip of the tounge, But that shits' FUNNY! And still better then that, I won 0$, 0$, 0$, and 5$ on scratch and win tickets. Which means I broke even. Minus three bux. Hows that for a winning streak!

I'm folding clothes all day tommorrow. I have issues with Laundry. I hate it, it hates me. I have no dirty clothes but what we are wearing, and yet I have no towels in my towel drawer and no undies in my underwear drawer. They are all living in my sewing room, hip high just begging to be folded. I have to give in, Im sick of 7 am dashes to the sewing room for clean panties. Them darn kids wake up earlier and earlier every morning! Plus I need to get to my sewing machine which is currently under a pile of towels. So I have to fold. Or better yet, kidnap Kiss again and make HER fold while I check out my bloglines! Its a workable plan I tell ya.

5 Comments:

Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Those undies are AWESOME!

12:01 AM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you're putting in your shadow boxes. hehehehe. I'm glad that you found them there... I love that store. So cute that he had to go to bed with his clothes. I love it. I'm sure when I finish my school supply shopping this weekend, 'the girl' is going to sleep with her backpack too. She's going to be going to kindergarten and she is really excited. One more week... and mommy is alone again (for the mornings anyways)
roxdar

9:49 AM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

folding clothes DOES suck! I don't mind actually doing the laundry, but I hate putting everything away!

10:07 AM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

it is always best to relax and read blogs while someone else slaves over laundry (the crap I'm doing today, ack)

10:39 AM, August 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....I. HATE. LAUNDRY. I HATE IT.
I
HATE
IT
LAUNDRY
HATE IT

12:30 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home