Lazy Daze

Saturday, August 19, 2006

We never got into the City today. We wanted to put down the deposit and make a date Hubs tattoo, but we had too much to do today.

We had to sleep in till eleven.
We had to have pancakes.
We had to put Insulation in the attic around the sky light.
Then we had to have a nap.
We had to DDR for an hour or two
We had to head to the water park.
We had to laugh at the boys and Hug them when they fell.
We had to Laugh so much our supper got cold instead of eaten.
We had to pile on the couch together and watch cartoons.

We didnt get all we wanted done today, but we did have fun!

***************************************************
A college class was told tehy had to write a short story in as few words as possible. The instructions were: The short story had to contain these three things
1) Religion
2) Sexuality
3) Mystery

Below is the only A+ short story in the entire class:

"Good God, I'm pregnant; I wonder who did it."

****************************************************

Staying Out Late

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the butt and say, 'You as horny as I am?'... and, she always acts like she's sound asleep!"




3 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOL - I love what you "HAD" to do today - those were all very important things - especially LAUGHING! Love it!

Hope the movie is good!

8:33 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I wish I could trade days with you. I've been on the computer all day working....ugh!

9:31 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Sleeping till 11 is a must do thing sometimes and laughing is always a must sounds like a wonderful day. ;)

12:10 AM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home