Yessssssssss!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The people from freecycle came and got the big apple box of Stupermans' clothes. I added in a sweet little harly davidson snowsuit too. It wont fit him this year, might as well go to someone who can use it. I hate the thought that before I found freecycle I would just toss out whatever didn;t fit the kids. How crappy is that?

Dont suggest my local Goodwill place either cus I am very lazy.

Its NICE knowing that the clothes will be worn again, there is one outfit, all three boys wore, it was soooo cute. I was dreading Stuperman out growing it , but its ok now, some other little boy is going to be looking cute in it!

Ohhhh I just got an email from my dad! Look what he sent me :o), I guess he read that blog post after all! LOL


Like it? I am not sure if its done or not, plus I could have taken a much better picture as I have the same a MUCH better camera then them, so yea. Also he has a sweet little tat on the other arm too. Next time I see him I will have to document all of his ink for ya all. And I keep forgetting to take a pic of hubs tattoo so I have a "before" pic.

Life is like that !

Hubs and I dragged the kids out for coffee tonight, and I bought a Mint Aero chocolate bar. Im taking it and my book up to the bath.

Later Vader

****** Important notice: Kiss, you havent answerd you phone when I call. Im worried. How is you're ankle. You better answer soon Or im gonna come kick ur butt!*******

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at work and my foot is doing okay i will call you tommorrow before i go to work
kiss

11:59 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

its a very pretty tattoo, I like the colors in it.

1:59 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Love your dads tattoo.

Chocolate, book and bath you got room for one more me LOL.

7:56 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kiss Thank god. I wasnt looking forward to having to beat you up!

Catch mines nicer LOL

Lori I NEVER share chocolate! EVER

9:26 AM, August 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that things are chugging along in blueland. I missed you. Thank you for all of your support during the "birth watch".

Love your Dad's tat.

I have been mulling over the idea of getting a tat in honor of my 50th in a few years. Honoring my rebel side and freaking my kids the hell out. Will my skin be too old??? I'm thinking a little flower on my butt. Possibly a nipple on my bicep?

4:28 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Rule #1 about chocolate - it is not meant for sharing - everyone knows that.

4:39 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger L said...

I cant help Mr.Fab she turns me on by refusing to share her chocolate with me.

11:02 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab havent you been paying attention?

One Tall New Aunty I talked to my dad, he is fifty 3, he said the skin is just fine to get tats. I read a story, or heard it ont he radio, where a really old lady (80?) got her living will tattoo'd on her chest... i say go for it!

Fantasta Girl Rule #2, if you try to take mt chocoalte, i will beat you up!

Lori LOL if this is the case, be prepared to be turned on! I wont even eat chocoalte in front of the kids, im afraid I wont beable to NOT share with them, so I just wait till theya re all in bed

8:05 AM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home