Mooooooooooooooooo

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Tonight I baby-sat my sweet little neice. She can do so much more now then she could the last time I saw her. She laughs , she "talks" she has six freaking teeth... they are very sharp... trust me. She knows how to spit bluberry puree at her aunty and she can crawl faster then me... not that we had races.... She can stand up with the aid of furniture and walk around said furniture. She is brave enough to let go, and talented enough to stay upright for a good thirty seconds.

Lets keep in mind this is a child who is not quite eight Months old. She weighs approxamatly 150 pounds and is going to be a guest on the Maury Show this fall... you know the one, on obese babies... kidding , just kidding.

I think her most amazing talent is this: at seven months old she hasdeveloped a severe cow phobia. Tell her "moo" and she immediatly cries. Her little lips turn down, her eyes fill up. Its freaking adorable.

And of course, her uncle and I did NOT make cow noises at her... but her parents did repeatedly , just to show us, of course.....

Hubby thinks its not so much she is afraid of the cows, as she is very sensitive about her weight.

***not related to this post in any way, but I want to make bannana bread this afternoon, does anyone have a recipie OR a good recipie site. I'm tired of surfing to find one!***

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so when does the flight leave for Maury? lol....and shes not obese she is pleasantly plump..oh and i think she likes food other than the fruit puree hahahaha so yah well im off to bed...nighty night night

1:04 AM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with your hubs, she's a girl, and you're mooing at her, she's very offended. LOL

7:25 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

SpongeBob well being as you are her momma, you know best! don;t her eyes look adorable in this picture?

FlipFlop Momma I know its mean but I wanted them to do it all night long, the instant change from smiling to crying was adorable!!!

8:06 AM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a good website for recipes is www.allrecipes.com, check it out

10:03 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

she is so cute!!!!! I love it when they pucker!!!

As for banana bread...I buy the mixes and mash up a banana and some nuts and a little cinnamon in it....everyone thinks they are homemade! lol

11:26 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Annoymous thats for the tip! this is the one I chose to do, I will post how it turned out!

http://bread.allrecipes.com/az/BnnBnnBrd.asp

Catch i think she looks a bot pissed off at me, she is such a girly girl, maybe its cus I have all boys but she is soooo girly, its cute!
I make banana bread whenever I have left over banannas, and every timeI do I have to ask someone for a recipie cus I suck and cant remember where i wrote the last one!

11:47 AM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 cup mashed bannanas
1 cup sugar (white)
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 & 1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
combine in blender
bake 45 min at 345 degrees
from kiss

12:31 PM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the bread turn out? I have a great recipe but it looks as if kiss beat me to the punch.

2:52 PM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how's the banana bread, I'm hungry. I need something with my coffee....LOL
I might just have to make some now too with the dying bananas on my counter.
roxdar

4:03 PM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

mooo cracks me up. Honestly, my cows see more cows and horses in a day than many kids seein a lifetime...but they are terrified of dogs...go figure

6:58 PM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Kiss Thanks Kiss, I'll use it next time!

One tall momma unfortunatly, my banana bread turned out too well. by the time I had time to get my camera and take a picture all that was left were crumbs

Rox Dar dude, make it! do it with the chocolate chips I love so much! Ill come help you eat it!

Mr. Fab she has such an attitude. i pity the boy who tried to boss her around... shes great

jerri ann LOL a cow afraid of dogs. hehe. well maybe the dogs chase it or soemthing! Moooooo

10:28 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home