She Tagged me in my Special Spot

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well I whined and complained untill I got tagged, and dammit, it feels GOOOOOD. Thanks Looney mom. Looney took a meme from somone elses site and tagged me with it... cus she loves me :o)

4 Things Meme

4 Jobs I have had in my life.

1. Janitor for a bank - fired for leaving the back door open ~ AFTER BANK HOURS~ and going home.... my mom was the manager and she fired me.. I suck that way
2.Waitress/cook/cleaner person for a burger shack.. it was fun, i ate lots of fries, my friends came to visit me... ahh, the life of a teen!
3. Waitress at a cinnamon bun shop. Fired on my first day for fainting three times.. later learned I was three month pregnant with my first child.
4.My favorite job : Now, I'm a mom.

4Movies that I could watch over and over (in no particular order)
1. Jaws
2. Jaws 2
3.Jaws revenge
4. Greace

4 places I have lived
1. Churchill ~ birth to one
2. La Ronge ~one thru grade one
3. Smeaton, ~ grade one thru seven
4. Duck Lake ~ Grade seven thru graduation... then I moved twice more to different cities/towns , stalkers!


4 things I like to do
1. Sleep
2.Read
3. Read in bed till I fall asleep
4. Eat chocolate
(If I get all of that done, then I spend time with these weirdos surrounding me)

4 places I have been on vacation
1.
California
2.Mexico
3. Banff
4. Camping


4 websites I visit daily
NO FAIR, making me pick JUST four... buncha JERKS
1. Pointless Drivel
2. Lori
3. D-listed
4. Please see side bar, I click em daily unless I'm dead that day!

4 of my favorite foods
1.
Chocolate
2.
Chocolate covered things
3.
Things with chocolate in them
4.
Easter


4 places I would like to be right now
1.
At coffee ~ but kiss wouldn't play hookey
2.
Off the Computer playing DDR, but I feel I have to update so DOUBLE thanks to looney mom for an easy post
3.
In the bath
4.
not sleeping in bed


4 friends I think will play along.
1. Lori
2. One tall MOmma
3. Catch
4. Lady * X-rated link for some of my more timid clickers!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you mean Grease??? like with John Travolta? Or are in into some Indy movie I (the movie goddess) haven't heard of? Just had to poke the bear with a stick.. Luv ya
Rox

10:38 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

roxdar I went back and fixed my spelling mistake, And now your comment looks D.U.M.B. hahahahahahhapoke me with a bloody stick will ya

11:33 PM, August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anything I can do that will make you laugh in a day is worth it to me. hahahahahaha. Have a great day and keep smiling.
Roxdar

7:47 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i like grease too...what about eurotrip tho! hey check my blog i updated!

10:01 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Love your favorite foods.
I will post mine tomorrow.

10:18 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...



Mr,FabI totally felt the same way. Parents are mean like that!

Roxdaranything, huh?

Spongebob I clicked, baby , she sooo cute, im gonna kidnap her someday.. i swear I am... take a screen shot of this, you will need it for the cops LMAO

Lori woooo hoooooo, wait till you;re feet feel better hun

1:28 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home