She Tagged me in my Special Spot

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well I whined and complained untill I got tagged, and dammit, it feels GOOOOOD. Thanks Looney mom. Looney took a meme from somone elses site and tagged me with it... cus she loves me :o)

4 Things Meme

4 Jobs I have had in my life.

1. Janitor for a bank - fired for leaving the back door open ~ AFTER BANK HOURS~ and going home.... my mom was the manager and she fired me.. I suck that way
2.Waitress/cook/cleaner person for a burger shack.. it was fun, i ate lots of fries, my friends came to visit me... ahh, the life of a teen!
3. Waitress at a cinnamon bun shop. Fired on my first day for fainting three times.. later learned I was three month pregnant with my first child.
4.My favorite job : Now, I'm a mom.

4Movies that I could watch over and over (in no particular order)
1. Jaws
2. Jaws 2
3.Jaws revenge
4. Greace

4 places I have lived
1. Churchill ~ birth to one
2. La Ronge ~one thru grade one
3. Smeaton, ~ grade one thru seven
4. Duck Lake ~ Grade seven thru graduation... then I moved twice more to different cities/towns , stalkers!


4 things I like to do
1. Sleep
2.Read
3. Read in bed till I fall asleep
4. Eat chocolate
(If I get all of that done, then I spend time with these weirdos surrounding me)

4 places I have been on vacation
1.
California
2.Mexico
3. Banff
4. Camping


4 websites I visit daily
NO FAIR, making me pick JUST four... buncha JERKS
1. Pointless Drivel
2. Lori
3. D-listed
4. Please see side bar, I click em daily unless I'm dead that day!

4 of my favorite foods
1.
Chocolate
2.
Chocolate covered things
3.
Things with chocolate in them
4.
Easter


4 places I would like to be right now
1.
At coffee ~ but kiss wouldn't play hookey
2.
Off the Computer playing DDR, but I feel I have to update so DOUBLE thanks to looney mom for an easy post
3.
In the bath
4.
not sleeping in bed


4 friends I think will play along.
1. Lori
2. One tall MOmma
3. Catch
4. Lady * X-rated link for some of my more timid clickers!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you mean Grease??? like with John Travolta? Or are in into some Indy movie I (the movie goddess) haven't heard of? Just had to poke the bear with a stick.. Luv ya
Rox

10:38 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

roxdar I went back and fixed my spelling mistake, And now your comment looks D.U.M.B. hahahahahahhapoke me with a bloody stick will ya

11:33 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

What was your mom all bent out of shape about? The money was all locked up, right? All anyone would have gotten would be some of those pens with the chain on them...

7:13 AM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anything I can do that will make you laugh in a day is worth it to me. hahahahahaha. Have a great day and keep smiling.
Roxdar

7:47 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger sponge_bobs_pants said...

hey i like grease too...what about eurotrip tho! hey check my blog i updated!

10:01 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Love your favorite foods.
I will post mine tomorrow.

10:18 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...



Mr,FabI totally felt the same way. Parents are mean like that!

Roxdaranything, huh?

Spongebob I clicked, baby , she sooo cute, im gonna kidnap her someday.. i swear I am... take a screen shot of this, you will need it for the cops LMAO

Lori woooo hoooooo, wait till you;re feet feel better hun

1:28 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home