Don't Look! It's a Meme

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So here is what I have done in the last 24 hours
  • cleaned the toy boxes - 5 big black garbage bags of broken toys are GONE
  • had hubby kill the spider under the toy box, and the one IN the toy box
  • promised someone to go thru Stupermans clothes, as she needs baby clothes for the winter
  • vaccumed all rugs and floors
  • swept all sweepable floors, including stairs
  • washed all floors - did not wash stairs
  • washed four loads of laundry. Did not flod nor put away laundry
  • changed sheets and pillow cases on all beds but Stupermans, His was done the day before
  • called the school to find out when I can get rid of Rainbow Man school starts
  • calulated square footage of upstairs. I think. I tried what my bud Rox Dar said to do. I think. maybe. I will make my brother re check numbers
  • calculated what it will cost to rip out carpet and instal laminate flooring will cost
  • celebrated the low number I got. providing my calulations above are correct
  • Made plans to spend Friday with a friend
  • kissed 7903745 booboo's
  • went to coffee with hubster With.No.Kids
  • watched a movei (RV)
  • bought AVP, Hellboy and Fantastic Four
  • washed all doors and cupboards
  • Husked corn on the cob for dinner
  • washed stools table and chairs instead of just wiping
  • walked thru two homes being offered in a lottery. Loved them
  • made plans to spend 100 bux to buy a ticket in above lottery
All of the above has been done between 5.30 PM yesterday and 4.15 (my time) today
this is the reason all you are getting is a stinkin Meme from me today LOL
unless something really neat happens or something!

without further ado, here we go! (thanks to Fantasta Girl for the Meme)


5 Items In My Freezer

1 - Alchohol

2 - bag of Ice, half gone

3 - Pork Shish- ka-bobs

4 - Chocolate penis' ( don;t ask)

5 - Baloney


5 Items In My Closet

1 - clothes

2 - a box of the kids shoes for other seasons

3 - cross stitch patters and threads.( should be moved to sewing room)

4 - Rainbow Mans school supplies minus wooden ruler and coloring book

5 - Hot wheels car the kids fought about ~ oh and clothes


5 Items In My Car

1 - Stupermans Carseat

2 - Blue Boys Booster seat

3 - Garbage

4 - Lighter

5 - More garbage


5 Items in My Purse

1 - Tampons

2 - Gum ( three kinds)

3 - keys

4 - wallet

5 - six lighters, lots of papers, wallets ect.

Id like to do a picture post of all teh crap I actually keep in my purse, but it would be super long..,.. should I?

6 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

You had a busy day.

It would be funny if you took pics of all the stuff in your purse.

5:09 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you still have the chocolate penis' wow thats a long time in the freezer are they any good still? lol....in the last 24 hours i have worked played with baby and slept and now i have a day off yay for me

5:13 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

yes you should......and you have been a busy girl today! Im very impressed!

9:03 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Wow that's a list....

Post a picture I need a new purse and can't find what I am looking for...ever have one of those days?

10:53 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh crap! I just realized that I was still signed in as my Husband!! So, that last comment was from me!!! Flipflopmamma, NOT The FantasyMan!!

3:14 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

damn, I wish I had the motivation to accomplish a fraction of that....lol

9:38 AM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home