So I Have This Purse

Friday, August 18, 2006


I did a Meme earlier this week that asked me to name five things in it. Five hundred would have been closer! I dumped my purse out on the counter today and look what treasures I found!


  • One set of keys - six of them
  • one wallet - I refuse to organize it and it is really really hard to close
  • one Players Light Metal Smoke tin
  • MacDonalds treat of the week stickets - three sets
  • note from Rainbow Man
  • Mini Golf Score card from vacation
  • Paint color samples (more in wallet)
  • Five dollar gift card to donut place
  • Coffee perks
  • Lots of other various papers (boring)

  • Two packs of Dentyne Fire mints
  • Two packs Dentyne Ice mints, one un-opened
  • one pack Jucy Fruit gum
  • one pack Dentyne fire gum
  • two packs extra Winterfresh gum , one un-opened
  • one pack Doublemint gum
  • one peice Bubblicious gum

  • One 18Ft. tape measure
  • one orange calculator
  • one cat collar
  • two Kinder surprise airplanes
  • one pink "flamingo" shaped fork
  • one marble
  • one rock
  • one bouncy ball
  • one 3m wall hook
  • one bottle advil
  • one bottle childrens tylonol
  • one bottle motrin one bottle Tylonol soft chews - filled with midol, advil, tylonol extra strength and T3's

  • three tampons
  • four pantyliners- for my boobs not my panties
  • one reclosable bandaid container- four bandaids inside
  • two Q-tips
  • one orange lighter
  • one blue lighter
  • one green lighter
  • two books of matches
  • tangerine lip gloss
  • strawberry lip gloss
  • glassy gloss lip gloss
  • shine supreme lip color
  • two liquid cool peppermint breath freshners
  • two tupes orajel P.M
  • one mirror
  • one vicks inhaler
  • one nail file

  • four fun factory tokens
  • one travle size hand sanitiser With Aloe!
  • one roll kodac film - unused
  • one pencil
  • two pens
  • one blistex lip medex
  • one travle tube total effects moisturiser - empty
  • one pot nipple nibbler - strawberry - lip gloss
  • one pair magnetic clip sunglasses
  • 8 elastic bands
  • 4 un opened packages of life savers
  • one orange sucker
  • three ziplock baggies of snacks/candies
  • one stack of garbage - receipts, gum wraps, bandaid wrappers, ect.

This final photo is of all the crap I keep in my purse. I took out the measuring tape the fork and the calculator as well as the garbage, most of everything else went right back in. I have a very large purse.


I also got to spend a wonderful afternoon with a great friend and her kids. Hubs and the kids are watching AVP now . Yes I know the baby is 2. He LIKES monsters. Don't yell at me cus he is weird! Im heading upstairs to make a fresh pot of java and get my book and some grapes.

ohhh and hubs is heading into the city tommorrow to toss down a 250 deposit and get an appointment to have his tattoo re-colored. Right now its in shades of black, he is getting it "colored" black, if that makes sense. I can't fine a picture of it right now, but I will take one tonight so I can show you all a before and after~
have a great night!

6 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Got any gum I can borrow?

8:55 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori Sorry hun, Im , uh, all out, yeahhhh, alll out, thats it.

9:32 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I can't wait to show this to Mr. Incredible...he claims I carry to much in my purse - you have me beat by a mile. The only thing missing is the kitchen sink!

9:59 PM, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, all that stuff was in one purse?? That's crazy!!! Hey check out IT2M...they're still talking about me!! 2 days later, I feel so special, I guess some phsycho sent an email!!!

4:10 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Fantasta Girl I don't think I will find a need for a sink, but I am paranoid I will go out and need something so i try to take one of everything else with me! But , not surprisingly, the ONE thing i do need while out, I usually don;t have with me!

Mr.Fab Why speechless? Im sure this is approxamatly how every womans purse.. A REAL woman anyway LOL

FlipFlopMomma sudigirl is bashed a hell of a lot on their site. i wish i knew the back story to that AND that they would link her site , id love to go to her blog LOL

8:28 PM, August 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the most stunning array of Purse Stuff i've ever seen. i'm so glad you took out the 18' tape measure! those are so heavy!!

3:36 PM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home