oooooowwwww My Aching Feet

Sunday, July 23, 2006


Number one: I need remidies for blisters, I have too many to count, they cover most of my feet, including between my toes. THEY HURT and I need a cure... do I peel the skin ( many are open and flapping!...TMI?) Do I leave it alone? Soak them in salt water? what do I do???

Number two : I just got back from the best wedding party EVER . Hola crap who does this shit? EVERYONE danced, young , old , really old, and I don't mean polka and shitbut fast , fun and Sexy songs.

Number three: My boys made me the proudest mamma ever at this wedding, I made them stay up til ONE AM. Their normal bedtime is 8. They were awesome.. Logan cried when Grandpa stepped on his finger, Blake and Parker cried when I wouldn't let them come to help set up night lunch ( I ended up letting them and they were actually a big help) But uh.. dude it was almost midnight and they were dead on their feet so they cried from being over tired, a little food and they were back on the dance floor!! They helped hold doors for people, Parker told the bride and goom congrats and also told several women that their dresses were pretty. The only prompting he had to say this stuff was to the groom, I asked him to say it, he rest was pure Parker goodness! They did not run screaming and underfoot, they did not fight. They were just a pleasre to have. And might I add, they looked DAMN fine in their matching cowboy hats and big belt buckles...

Number four: Blake told me ( and this is damn cute) "It was way better then the dollah store" and he LOVES the dollar store, He lives to go! He collects freaking pennies to get the magic one hundred and fourteen cents required to go. (we have 14% sales tax, which changed to 13% recently, but the kids don't understand sales tax...hell.. I dont understand it!) So this was the biggest complement anything can ever receive!

We cut a rug tonight, Im tired Im sore, and I don't know when I have had more fun.

Congratulations to my step brother Richard and my brand new sister Maritza, may your years all be as fun as tonight was!

3 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

http://www.webmd.com/hw/skin_and_beauty/aa67552.asp

That link should help you with your foot problems...

And!

RIGHT ON! GST WENT DOWN 1%

Lol. Freaking tax in Saskatchewan is still crazy though.

The dollar store thing is cute too.

8:22 AM, July 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mole skin. Hikers use it when they get blisters. It really works. You should be able to get some at the drug store.

Man, that sounds like a great wedding.

2:35 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Glad you had such a good time....i dont know about the blisters....I never know whether to open them up with a needle or let them dry up on their own....come to think of it...I open them up. But Im not sure thats the right thing to do! Thats just what I do! lol

7:55 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home