Im Busy. Who Wants a Meme?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have a post about baby sitters but Im watching a movie with some half nekked dude, so all Im posting is this previously prepared meme... Want to know where I got it? Here.

MEME-OLOGY


GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Italian
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
umm Again, McDonalds, we eat in
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?sorry to disapoint people i almost never ever leave a tip.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?Baloney Sandwitch. I have eaten one a day for umm since fourthgrade or so,,, how long is that?

Name three foods you detest above all others. Fish type things, meat, and fish type things

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Chicken ball thingys withteh red sauce and fried rice and veggies
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Bacon and cheese. i dont think I ve ever had a different flavor

What do you like to put on your toast? Sume mornings just butter, others i like white sugar and cinnamon, still others i like half honey half peanut butter. still otehrs I like jam

What is your favorite type of gum? Dentyne Fire

TECH-OLOGY
Number of contacts in your cell phone?
I don't have a cell phone

Number of contacts in your email address book? 34 but if you like jokes, send me your email

What is your wallpaper on your computer? some beach scene, its pretty but i dont care

What is your screensaver on your computer? slide show of the kids pics

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? yuppers , and most of them are of me *wink*

How many land line phones do you have in your house? 3

How many televisions are in your house? 2 but I want one for my room... someday ...

What kitchen appliance do you use the least? My Oven... how sad is that LOL

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Country

How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? 3, but lots of others that dont LOL

BI-OLOGY
What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
uhmmm I dont beleive I have one.. maybe my metatarsal

Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed.

Do you like your smile? Nope.. but talk to me after I get dentures!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdom teeth, upholstery staples, and 8 lbs of boob

Would you like to? YES , i'd like to get all of my natural teeth pulled as well as about twenty lbs of my stomach hips LMAO
..
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? I read when i potty all teh time, even if its just the shampoo bottle

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? ummm I can totally sense when the boys are getting up to no good.. does that count?

When was the last time you had a cavity? gees when was the last time I didnt?

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? my coffee cup

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? um i fell down some stairs and was knocked out, adn I have been out for operations n shit


MISC-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
um not, but if by chance I did, id get cards reasdy for all my sons birthdays and wedding and important dates and shit and have them so that when they get married and even if i cant be there I can tell them I love them!

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Oh Great One

How do you express your artistic side? before I had kids i got shit published, no I wont tell you what name I used.. I said NO,,, HINT it wasnt the kinda books youd want your parents to read! now I blog, but I want to get back to story time

What color do you think you look best in? dood, im all for blue
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? how long do ya suppose it takes to get from the front gate to my room? Cus I wouldnt make it that far

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? yea but thats between me and my bum

If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? umm yes but we arent realated by blood and Id have to be unmarried and shit too

How often do you go to church? I dont beleive in church

Have you ever saved someone’s life? yes. my sons. mouth to mouth comes in handy

Has someone ever saved yours? yes. a nurse saved my uturus, and a buncha docs and floor cleaning personell saved the rest


DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
just tell me the time and day

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Ive done it for free, so I guess Id accept money for it
.
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? if hubs was involved no, if it was just me and angelina jolie some chick, yup

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? yup

Would you never blog again for $50,000? yes as long as I could still read blogs! And Comment!

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? damn straight

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? NO

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? for sure! I'll take half now in the bank account # 643827_000_738, i get the rest in acc. #234098_000_591, I need pictures of just face as well as one of body, last known address, and all known alias'.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? yup

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? yup I watch extream HOme Make over on Sunday but I could care less about any other show.

9 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Paint your a riot!!!! I wouldnt have sex with the same sex as me for a million!!! LoL....not even a mill and a half...lol

5:10 AM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMgosh! You did that year long meme that that guy Mr.Fab or whatever made up? I didn't even read it! Ha! It's sooo long!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Mr.Fab!

8:05 AM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I went and read some of it. Hilarious!!!! Although, I'd never give up blogging or kill anyone...or cut a finget off, but any of the other's I'd do for sure!!!!

8:07 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Damn girl you better share those pictures of you and Angelina when you get it on.

Love your meme answers.

12:59 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I hope there aren't any waitresses reading your blog! LOL

I tagged you today, btw. :)

2:22 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch: Really? imagine how much life would improve with a milliom smacks, and all ya gotta do is get down and dirty with some carpet!

FlipFlop Mama: Ive been waiting for a while to get this meme up, and yesterday I was just way to busy to do a real post!

Lori: Theyd be on the net before she could get cleaned up , well maybe not, id sell then to a maga zine for bix bux first,, hell instead of one mill for doing her, id prolly get five for the pics LOL

ABB: Ah,,, honesty fist lol, they asked I answerd i could give you a long winded explanation why, but who wants to be bored.. anyways if im gonna answer something I might as well tell the truth or why bother?

As for being tagged. I KNOW! im super excited I've never actually been tagged before! I plan on doing it late tonight! ( thanks by the way!!)

2:47 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

lmao! well, it's a good thing you like to eat at McDonald's where you're not supposed to tip anyway or I'm sure you'd be eating some of those 'non-food' items every time you visited a sit-down restaurant!

12:51 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

WebMiz: Ya know I always fell kinda dirty typing your name.... and don't tell me you dont like Micky Dee's!!!

1:29 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr. Fab EH.. its just a hobby, a little something I do to pass the day...gotta name 4 me?

1:33 AM, July 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home