....And on and on and on

Monday, July 17, 2006

So last night Im on Yahoo messenger getting caught up with a friend ( HI Jill!) all of a sudden the phone rings. My brother , from up somewhere over there working the rigs, is calling.
Danny: Hey can you get me the number to ******* cus sponge_bobs' cell phone got stolen and I need to cancle her phone. Its been busy all day and now some freaking Chink* answered!

So I gave him the nimber and diled sponge_bobs' number myself. The freaking police answered ( EEEEK HIDE THE BODIES) so there I am trying frantically to call my brother back to tell him its OK the phone is in good hands, don't cancle it! I was too late by the way ...

This is all back story you arent really interested, I just felt I had to point out why sponge_bob couldn't call me this afternoon. yea so on to the real post

I woke up to this on my Yahoo messenger :

sponge_bobs_pants: HELP.......please i cant exactly phone you till later but Krysta has the chicken pox her body is cover in spots i dont know what to do sponge_bobs_pants: hey are you there need a little advice...please bluepaintred: lol if its chicken pox then you just toss her in a warm bath with baking soda to bring the spots out, if no more spots coem out its a heat rash sponge_bobs_pants: ok well im pretty sure it isnt heat rash cause she is really really cranky....um the spots are every where

So Jessi took baby to the doctors, I assumed the Pediatrition, but hey Im not the mom. I get this call this afternoon:

sponge_bobs_pants: So I took Krysta to the psychiatrrist this afternoon, and its not Chicken pox

Me: WHA! If she is seeing a shrink and only six months old I demand full custody of her!

sponge_bobs_pants: Huh? Oh I mean doctor, physicion(sp?)

LOL what a word mix up . hehehe. I figure I can bug her about this for quite a while

Oh and baby has baby measles,, rubella whatever that is called.

* Not to any Chinese... I did not say this. He did, do not send me hate mail!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was supposed to be posting a photo of me in this :

Nice huh? I could already feel myself on it, the warm sun on my toes a good book in my hands, kids screaming over who's water gun it really is.. ahhh a good life

but it was not to be. Apparently even tho we got the store flyer tonight, and went into the city tonight, they are all sold out. Reason? The sale started a week ago. I have this to say to the doude who delivers our flyers: PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTtt you bastard!

Ok Im better now. Instead we bought this and this , but we supplied our own kids. Just cus I can't have what I want Sobbing uncontrollably doesnt mean we shouldn't spend the money anyway.. or something like that

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound so great compared to after the first surgery.

Ohhh, measles. I hope your niece(?) is doing o.k.

10:26 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

cool, looks like you got blogrolling all figured out!

10:46 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Travlin Fab: Well so far it has been instead of starting my day at seven I got up at 8 21... plus hubs turned on the coffee pot before he went to work..ahhh true love

One Tall Momma Oh im doing so much much much better this time,, its WONDERFUL . and yea the baby ( my neice) is doing great infact she just got her third tooth and the spots dont seem to bug her at all. They didnt bug my kids either!

WebMiz: Yea im pretty please with it so far. it saves me a lot of time to see who has or hasnt updated instead of going thru the list LOL

11:24 AM, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah i hope my next few days are much more less eventfull as well....lol...

12:25 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Paint how is your boo boo?

8:18 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Spongebob at leat not till the nineteenth huh?

catch: Im glad you asked . I am thinking of doing a post on it! ( hint: its doing excellent!)

9:17 PM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home