I Just Can't Find Good Help These Days

Saturday, July 15, 2006

OK, I'm home, and despite what Mr. Fab's been telling people I am not HAIRY! I can provide photos , on request. Besides, how nice is Mr.Fab? Waiting till I am out of service, unable to blog and then spreading rumors? PFFFT..

So the operation was a success, not only are we using the take out after ten days stitches..wtf are they really called? That takes a long time to type. The SheDoc has decided to use some kind of alien technology to bandage them... seriously I think its just a sticky hand smooshed flat and cut like a net, but its pretty cool, it sticks and then I wash it when I shower and it sticks back on.... Kind of like Mr.Fab in fact!

So pain wise this is a breeze compared to last time, Course I have better drugs this time round too, that may help, its a good two inches shorter then last time (the cut... dirty freaking minds people!) AND its only one day post operation and I can sit and type in comfort.. DO NOT tell hubby I kinda like this princess treatment. Dudes making supper right now WOOT WOOT

So obviously I have snuck off to write this and must sneak back in to my lounge on the couch queen of the manner position before he catches on.....


later vader!


Oh, and can we all just ignore this template? I uh.. well, lets just say when you don't know what you are doing, don't try to do it under the influance. later, like uh next week, this week, sometime, I will fix it, and really , I wanted so Badly to update my links so now here is my chance! I broke my blog :o(

6 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab: That was told to you in confidance! Im hurt that you would share our private conversations with the blogging world...wait.. I approved your comment... I'll shut up now LOL ( electrolosis HURTS!)

9:17 PM, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry that you broke your blog!

9:48 PM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Those darn sticky hands are very hard to pull off of a ceiling.

I love your new profile saying in the about me.

Squeeze all of the princess treatment you can get out of the boys LOL.

Thanks I couldnt figure out if it was a turkey neck or a hot dog LOL.

6:46 AM, July 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you have better drugs, better bandages and lots of pampering!

You broke your blog....hahahahah!

7:25 AM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're back home and feeling better than last time!!

(((((HIGS)))))

12:01 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlop Its ok I gave it a kiss and a bandaid! Its off playinhg with all teh other blogs now :o)

lori not only are they hard to pull off, they leave that oily sticky mess! if it was a hot dog, it woulda been a lot of fun at parties!

one tall momma Are you laughing at me or with me?

ABB its weird the side fixed last month hurts way worse right now then the side done on friday .. not that I am complaing!


9:54 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home