Fan Central Station

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Today we had spagetti for supper. Logan enjoyed it. A lot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For more spaggetti fun we offer you this:

Also during supper we disscussed this statement: "Mommy Pranked Me" This was said by Blake and this is what happened, and in my defense we had just been watching Americas Funnies Home Videos, so there! And I am too mature..Shut up! Oh just watch it already!....


As an Added bonus for getting thru this post this far, I offer up boob photos! YAY ! I can hear the crowd screaming ... So, this one is the side that was done last friday, the 14th of July. You can see the Sticky hand alien life form bandage on it.. sorta. It is almost 100% pain free, and looks AWESOME. Ok at least to ME it looks great. Oh, and I get my stitches removed on the 25th of this moth... does it hurt?

Voila my boob, five days post Op.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

heh heh just wait till you compare it to a photo I took today of last months incision lol... This photo is one I took just tonight. the incision is 33 days old. Even tho we used a different disolving suture I still had the same allergic reaction to it. It burns like a son of a bitch, but I am using copious amounts of polysporin and the alien bandaid on it as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now. Aren;t you happy you came along today? Wasnt this show and tell fun? What? your not a boob person? Dammit! ~sigh~

Wait.. Dont go! don't you want to know why this post is called Fan Central station?
Oh goody! In our upstair every room has its own ceiling fan light fixture thingy, but downstairs , the boys rooms dont have any fans. I dug up some fans from the garage and washed them up today and we had them all plugged in to see if they still worked... three fans sure make a LOT of noise! Plus I forgot to take them down to the kids rooms. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And on a final note I leave you with this.... Aww Babies first camping trip :o)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(NOTE: To see anything in this photo, highlight it!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Now, let me just clarify a few things before you ask. YES I did put plastic wrap over the toilet. It was funny. YES our bathroom usually is full of people no matter who is going. And YES my boys DO sit to pee. Its a rule, and it has been enforced since they were potty trained. when they can clean a bathroom properly (key word~ properly) they may stand to pee.

10:48 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

the kids were adorable!!!! but your boob......oh Beady your boob!!! It looks so so so sore! I think its great your boys sit to pee.....I always do!!!! LoL. About that boob......you have to be in a lot of pain....ewwwww....when will it heal?

12:28 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

oh shit...I know your not Beady...lol..but I always get you too mixed up for some reason.....

12:28 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch: in bambi's voice Why thats all right you can call me beady if you waaant too LOL

The boob that was done last friday doesnt hurt... i had the kids int he bath and was washing the babies hair and then i realise i was leaning all my weight on it and no pain.. the other one? thats a whole other story. The left boob should heal by the time I get my stitches out... the right? who knows, could take another month its still weeping so untill that stop I cant even begin to get a scab and grow skin over it!

7:44 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Here kitty kitty kitty I have a surprise for you catwalk over and see. ;)

9:28 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

OUCH to your 'before' boob pic! damn, girl!

your son's eyes are SO FREAKIN BLUE...they're gorgeous!

10:20 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Blue kisses for your boo boo on your boob god that looks painful.

12:09 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger L said...

The videos are awesome!!!

12:14 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori OH my freaking word .. Thats hugey funny

WebMiz yea well shit happens, as for Logan, his are the dullest of the three you should see blakes blue!

Lori i don't think hubs is gonna approve of a chick kissing my boobs! but if he does approve, he will want to vidio tape it. Fair warning LOL

Lori The amused the crap outa me, but I wasnt sure anyone would actually watch them LOL

2:32 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Soar boob pics, man those don't look nice! The videos were great!! You'll have to play those at their weddings!

8:59 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh your poor boobie!!!!! Brings back painful memories!! I'm glad you like this new suture better, though. Hope your 100% real soon!

((((HIGS))))

1:47 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home