I've Been Tagged ... And It's Contagious

Friday, July 21, 2006

I wrote a very eloquent post about babysitters who don't sit. Sweet title hmmm? It was Snarky and witty and ended with a great Stupid Sign. My netscape crashed ( I tried modzilla, I can''t see any difference with web pages, sry) So , being as I lost my post, and it was a damn GOOD one too, I will just do my " tagged" meme. But first, to sum up my forever lost post: When you decide to becoem a paid babysitter, you have to change the baby, you have to FEED the baby and you may NOT call the babies momma up while she is at WORK and say you are dropping the baby off at home ALONE cus you decided you "can't take it." Period. End of story. ( oh and please return the babys belongings, possession is NOT 9/10th of the law bitch)

and now the Meme ( and if someone does not explain WHY its called "meme" or at least tell me they don;t know either, I will cry)

In the spirit of the old chain letter traditions, follow these instructions:

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Micerridwen
2) In Our House
3) Rose DesRochers
4) So a Blonde Walks Into a Blog
5) Bluepaintred

Next select five people to tag: (I tagged you guys but don't feel FORCED to play along, not everyone gets as excited as I do about meme's. If you do play drop me a line so I can come see!!)
1) SpongeBob's Pants
2) Lori In Florida
3) Penny for your thoughts
4) One Tall Momma
5) Wasting Away In Blogaritaville


What were you doing 10 years ago? lets see, ten years ago I was seven teen, it is two months before my mom is diagnosed with Lung Cancer and 8 month before her death.

What were you doing 1 year ago? one year ago I was looking online at houses, enjoying my new baby and eating lots of chocolate

Five snacks you enjoy: (not in any particular order)

1) chocolate
2)BBQ Spitz
3)Green peppers
4)Muffins ( chocolate chip)
5) A cuppa coffee with pretzles/oreo cookies to dip in

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: (not in any particular order)

1)Janeys got a gun - Areosmith
2)Point of Light - Randy Travis
3)St. Anger - Metallica
4)Somebody Save Me (The Smallville Theme song) - Remi Zero
5) Scotty Doesnt Know - Luster

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: (not in any particular order)

1) Pay off My mortgage
2) Buy my dad and his wife matching top end harleys - their choice
3) Buy my Inlaws a top end Moterhome
4) Buy myself a PT Cruiser
5) Go on a disney cruise with the hubster and kids

Five bad habits: (not in any particular order)

1) Biting my nails
2) not house cleaning
3) Smoking
4) Yelling at the computer
5) Compulsive nail polish / sock buyer

Five things you like doing: (not in any particular order)

1) Reading
2) Blogging
3) Crosstitching
4) Playing with the boys
5) Sex

Five things you would never wear again: (not in any particular order)

1) Size DDD Bra
2) Corset
3) Maternity Wear
4) Long Dangly earings
5) A wedding Dress

Five favorite toys:

1) Computer
2) Pencil and paper
3) Hubster
4) Knives and wood
5) the kids

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your meme....however I don't blog...so I guess I'm outta luck. But not to be picky or bitchy, but I think 1 year ago today we were sitting on my deck smoking, drinking coffee, and ripping apart the trees in my backyard....ROFL..... Just a memory lapse I guess..
Have a great day Blue.

roxdar

2:03 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

I want to play along... I think I will.

I use Mozilla all the time. It never crashes. I don't think it was your Netscape that crashed, I think it is blogger. It's getting too much traffic and can't handle it so it crashes all the time.

8:32 AM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so i am unsure how to play along but my name is already there so i dunno...lol...see yah later

9:14 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Blue I will come out and play later. ;)

9:59 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Aww, I'm so sorry about your mom, Blue. :(

11:19 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh by the way, I have no idea what meme means, lol.

11:25 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Oh...and one more thing.....I can't believe your babysitter did that!!!!!!!!!!

11:28 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i love Scotty Doesn't Know!

you can look up "meme" on wikipedia.com, but the explanation isn't much help...lol I read it and was like, "huh?"

12:46 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

roxdar: excuse me??? that was august, im sure of it, if not im damn sorry...pssst got any more trees? that was fun

Lady : you are so totally tagged now.... i think blogger better fix that little issue or Im gonna be all up on its ass

Sponge bob: i gave pretty simple instructioms....

Lori: ohhh a play date!

ABB: it was a long time ago dawn, Im glad im not the only one who doesnt know, and it was my sis in laws babysitter in my other better post i made that clean ... I refuse to work, unless its at McDonalds you get a really good emplo - my son just said "thank you logan, your welcome" to HIMSELF! LMAO i totally lost my train of thought

WebMiz: matt damon never looked so good as in that movie... im gonna look it up ... later LOL

1:25 PM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! did your babysitter really do that?????I'd be sooooo mad!!!!!!Nevermind, I just went up and read your comment to abb.

I had a friend once who had to go to jail (I know, nice friend huh?) and the couple that was watching her kid (she only had to go for 14 days) decided they didn't want to watch him anymore, so they dropped him off at the police station!!!I couldn't believe it! I got a call from a friend who went to get him, but had to work, so i had to get him from her work, and we took turns with him until she got out!! CRAZY!

1:50 PM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand corrected. I beleive we did do that in August, wasn't that my birthday present??? LOL....
Anyways hope SpongeBob can find a new sitter, cuz that sucks. But it's better than your dad going into the hospital and not being able to find your babysitter or your son, cuz she decided to go shopping...

But to share a happy thought, Today I'm officially a full time stay at home mommy. I worked my last shift today and we couldn't be happier. Been a long time coming and I'm going to relish it.

Happy days to all you blog-alongs....
roxdar

10:33 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

FlipFlopat least you're friend had you guys to stand in and watch her child!

Mr.Fab.:What? slice em, and put some italian dressing on them, a big glass of milk, man that hits the spot!

RoxDar:Welcome to our ranks ! you now get the pleasure of wearing jammies till noon! YAY

1:30 AM, July 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you were in my referrals. Ahh the meme. :)

8:44 PM, July 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home