My Very First Time!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006



This is my first time doing FOAD. I get mad very very easily, But its super hard to make me angry. And yes there is a difference. Mad is mud on the carpet, or the freezer door left open. Angry is crossing the lines of Respect Love and Safety.

Hmmm... where to start? ah yess.. right there.

1. Baby pictures are a precious precious thing. THEY.CAN.NOT.BE.REPLACED. So now beacuse you thought it would be a grand idea to delete that camera memory card, they are gone. No first smile. No first time sitting. No first time in great grandma's arms! Thats sad. And whats more.. What a pathetic way to draw attention to yourself. You should be ashamed. My toddler knows more about respecting personal property then you ever will.

2. This portion deleted ~ after re-reading this part, I may cross some lines myself!

3. Being a stay at home mom is a job,. Its a fun job , but its hard. Working at a regular 8 hours a day job onTOP of single handely* raising a BABY ,,, thats damn hard. Realise and understand that people cannot just say hey boss man, some weirdo said I have to be there weather I like it or not, so I cant come to work. Well it doesnt work that way. She has a JOB outside the HOME. She is not her own BOSS! If she is schedualed to work, too fucking bad! You arent the boss, YOU stormed out without your shit.. Deal with it!

I asked you to "Act your age for once! hell I'd be happy if you just thought before you acted!" ... well you thought about it , and told me to "Fuck Off"

Well, sister mine, I thought before I acted, And agree I may not be acting my age, but this F O A D post is all for you!

9 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

this has to be a SISTERINLAW......right?

7:50 AM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't beleive that you have lost all of your baby pictures because of someone else's immature actions. I can understand how angry you must be.

8:05 AM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I read it wrong? or is this post dedicated to your sister? Yikes!

9:59 AM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so um wow im not sure what to say...first of all no wait i'll call you but thanks for being there for me and danny and understanding!!!

10:38 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab.:richt click hold mouse over your pussy then rub gently, it will purr. Yea Im totally pissed about the photos!

Catch:Oh nonono catch, thats my sister, thirty year old sister.. the one old enought to KNOW better

Anon:I have a confession theya re not my pictures they are my soon to be sis in laws photos. the pics were of my neice. My sis in law let my sister live with them for a month while sister had hard times, and this is how she repayed it!

Flipflop:You did not read wrong!

SpongeBob:I didnt really do this for you . I had to vent because this was really really really really bothering me. I have no idea how you feel. I have never had my photos stolen. I hope to never know it either. As for being there for you and danny? Always

12:14 PM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I am so sad about your pictures. That just sucks!

Thanks for letting me know that I got slapped. I was dreading the day, but it wasn't too bad. They liked my writing at least. And I am boring in a my own way..

3:18 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Your bunny is so cute I feed him/her a few carrots and made em jump.

5:21 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

I'm sorry if I offended you with my previous comment. I was just asuming it was your sister. If it wasn't, I'm really sorry.

6:37 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

LAdy:Im looking and looking and I donto se eyour comment anywhere! I remember reading it, and for some reason I remember responding to it... i must be remembering a comment on a different post! you did NOT at all offend me , It IS my sister who is the jerk! Im very sorry your comment did not get puplished and you thought this!

6:46 PM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home