They're gonna split me wide open

Thursday, July 13, 2006

before I get started I MUST repeat a conversation I had with my two yearold yesterday!

Parker, running down the stairs : Guess what daddy.....

Logan, turning to me : guess what?

Me: what?

Logan: Luvbb uuh

Yea its cute huh? but what tickles me most is he understood "Guess what". He heard it and recognized it and used it in a word play with me. Its like..like.. his first joke.. its .. wow he is getting big. He has said i love you before, usually after I get him going on repeating other words he will slip up and repeat it, but he doesnt just come out and say it.. Its like he knows they are the words I most long for! Little bugger is smart...SMRT

And now, to the meat of the post . Tonight is my last night for a shower for three days :o( My last night for sex for at least two weeks, then we go camping ( Camping... sleeping in the same tent as the kids = no sex) and then onto my period.. YAY I love enforced abstinence, don't you?

So I have to be up at seven to be awake for when they drop off Hannah (I babysit her, she's cute) Then I have to quickly unload the dishwasher and reload it, hide the towels on the washing machine covered in hand soap when it "accidentally" exploded and I used them to clean the mess. ... Can you throw towels liberally coated with liquid soap in the washer? If I do , will I be faced with a mountain of bubbles? Anyone? ... Anyone??

My MIL is coming over to watch the kids, For obvious reasons I won't be taking then to the hospital with me, althou Blake offered to come "wipe my pukeup" like I did for him when he got "openated on"

Im so not looking forward to this, but Im doing pretty good at pretending its all easy bake oven time! ( even BFF is convinced I'm not worried.. or at least she will be till she reads this LOL)
See I wonder about a few things, a few unknowns and I hate Unknown.. I like to know exactly what is going on and what time and where and blah blah blah Im pretty anal about that.

So Is the SheDoc gonna agree that I need either staples or "take out after 7-10 days stitches" , prefferably staples, or will she insist this is a one time thing ( even tho it has clearly happened more then once?

And if she insisto on using disolving stitches, will I have the guts to say , my body my rules, staples or don't do it? Can I walk out of there with one boob up and one boob down?

What if she sees my big inch by inch open spot and decides to stick her big old needle in it and cut and sew there too? Both sides outa service? How will I deal with kids? Dishes? Anything?

What If she uses staples and it happens anyways? What if I just have crappy weak skin and no matter what they use it will backfire on me and my vanity?

So yea we leave our place at 9AM, I have to be in admitting at 9:45, surgery at 10:15. I dunno If I will be blogging... Last time it hurt so much to sit upright with the weight of my boob fat on the incision. So yea Im gonna get split wide open again, tommorrow morning and i. AM. NOT. WORRIED. AT. ALL.

Talk to ya all later!



Please note the care in which I took in using the words/phrases "split wide" "meat" and "anal" "skin" "boob" "sex"
looking forward to a few good google searches with that!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, My Dear, you will be in my thoughts all day. Don't write until you can do so without pain. We will be here when you are ready.

7:20 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Blogarita said...

Hope everything is going well today.

And the towels? If they are really soapy, just put them in the washer and don't add any detergent. They should be fine. LOL!

7:34 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab: Is this some kind of boob sag referance? I assure you I wear a bra faithfully they DO NOT sag!

onetallmomma If I was smart I would have canvased the net for a bunch of meme's to keep people occupied, I could have gotten them all ready and jsut had to hid publish each morning.. Alas I drank coffee out at the kiddie pool int eh front yard instead! Who knows with good drugs I might be up and raring to go sooner then last time!

7:41 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

blogarita I was responding to fab and momma when you commented! cool! we head in to the city in an hour and a bit... and the towels.. are you sure? but then again, it will be a great blog post if it does explode and I take pictures and blame you and OH! what fun...good times LOL

7:44 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

"Can you throw towels liberally coated with liquid soap in the washer? If I do , will I be faced with a mountain of bubbles? Anyone? ... Anyone??"

I don't know, but it sounds like a fun experiment to me!

Good luck with the operation, girl!

9:43 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Good luck with the sex part. I haven't gone for more than a few days in almost a year. And that was because my husband and I were in different country's. We still had phone sex though.. Hmm, might have to write a blog on that.

Don't worry about my comment being miss placed. You can repay me by commenting on my sexy posts! Ha!

The soapy towels thing... Maybe fell up the sink and let them soak or something before you try and put them in the washer.

Good luck with your operation.

11:16 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I hope everything goes okay! You'll be in my prayers. :)

1:53 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Good luck Beady.....your in my prayers!

8:01 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home