Rude People

Sunday, July 16, 2006

First lets set the scene. I have fallen behind the Hubster and Our boys, Im in the Pharmacy finding some yummy pain pills. I locate my treasure and resume my search for my family.

Directly ahead of me I see three carts waiting non to paitently to pass what looks like two little boys engrossed in plastic containers of candy. The person who apears to be their father is reading posters while his son, caged in the cart, screams loudly " shark candy , shark candy" and kicks his fathers legs. How annoying! I cannot stand parents who do not watch their kids in stores, and who block the lanes for others in a hurry. I walk up to the man and tap his shoulder.
One of the women watches with a look of intrest.

Me: Sir, I think you have too many children if you cannot control their behavior in a store

Woman: sharp intake of breath at my rudeness

I smiled at her with a look that said I had this all under control as I put my pharmacy perchase in the cart, kissed my baby and called my boys over to me.

The woman passed us with a look of pure venom .. It was great!

7 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I love it.

4:46 PM, July 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the only person I know that would do this. You have more balls than most of the guys I work with. LOL.
Too funny.

roxdar

10:58 PM, July 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! Did he say anything back to you? That is great!!!!

9:07 AM, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! My mom used to deny that we were her kids when we would run wild in the grocery store....

10:04 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Blogarita said...

That was great! And that lady must have a stick.

10:05 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

you are too funny Paint!!!

7:43 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lori: Hubs was saying today that he should have told me to take a few If I thought he was doing a bad job.. Just imagine her look had he said that!

RoxDar Just don't tell Hubster that . Plus who had the balls when It came to us stealing the canada day flag tattoos? I chickened out! LOL I still ahve a few, maybe ten, left.

Flipflop: Nah she just gave us the look of death and walked off
One tall momma I do that all the time. they will call me and I will go on and on till they are tempted to violence .. what are you calling me that? Im not your mom, quit it! Then I pick one of them and make it liek they are the mom and tattle to him about the others calling me mom.

Blogarita chocolate covered stick LOL... DO you ever want a magarita when you see your blog ID?

Catch Shall I bow or curtsey? either way I dont think Id make it back up!

9:50 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home