Now it's legal

Sunday, July 09, 2006


Some one very special to me has just turned 19. Legal age in Canada. She can vote , and she can drink. My birthday gift to her is to take that precious baby she is holding and keep her for the night so she can celebrate her birthday in style. Happy birthday Soon to be Sister.

I cannot beleive the HUGE amount you have changed since I first met you. You have matured and grown up soooo much. You are someone I am proud to call friend as well as Family. Keep true to yourself, keep stiffining up that backbone because in this family you need to speak your piece, we will either agree or disagree with it, but we will always love you and accept you for the wonderful person you have become.

You Rock Spongebob.




xoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

3:30 PM, July 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww blue that just made me cry...you mean so much to me and the baby as well...we love you to....

4:17 PM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab, Lori, Aonetallmomma: thanks people!

Spongebob right back at ya!

6:56 PM, July 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home