100% Birth Control

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

YES I understand I just wrote that I have done too many quzzes and memes and jokes and videos and blah blah blah . But I feel that if I freaking fall off my freaking chair because i pushed away from the computer so fast the chair tipped and I sat there with my tailbone on fire and tears streaming down my face from laughter NOT pain that it is my DUTY to share this with you... oh , just shut up and read it already!

A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marrythe little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in handling children, hid his smile behind his hand.

"That's a serious step," he said. "Have you thought it out completely?"
"Yes," his young son answered. "We can spend one week inmy room and the next in hers. It's right across the street, so I can run home if I get scared of the dark."

"How about transportation?" the father asked.

"I have my wagon, and we both have our bicycles," the little boy answered. The boy had an answer to every question the father raised.

Finally, in exasperation, his dad asked, "What about babies? When you're married, you're liable tohave babies, you know."

"We've thought about that, too," the little boy replied. "We're not going to have babies. Every time she lays an egg, I'm going to step on it!"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww wow thats cute well in a way but aww...thats cute!!! why were you falling off your chair so your taill bone was on fire?

2:25 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sponge bob: I was so shocked by the punch line i pushed over my chair and landed on my ass,,, wanna kiss it better?

Mr. Fab Yea you would like thinking about my ass and fire.. you are kinda sick like that ... got a fire hose handy to put it out?

5:19 PM, July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaa
atta boy!!!!!
jsull28fl@yahoo

8:56 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

lol..very cute joke Paint!!!!

7:48 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Twisted Lady said...

That is funny!

My kid wants to marry Ronald McDonald. Try stomping out a McGriddle.

10:47 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

JsullThanks for visiting, and thanks for laughing!

Catch:Cute joke but you should see the mark on my ass from it!

Lady:Wanna kiss my bum better?

Blog Whore:Stomp it? WTF??? Eat the little buggers! If you dont stop talking about McDonalds I will be forced to , yet again, go into the city and get me some big mac!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love me some rotten ronnies:o)

12:18 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

If only it was as easy as stepping on the egg... I would so go there just so my little girls don't make the same mistakes that I did!

9:24 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Stomp on it? That's a great idea... wish it were that easy... I would be more than willing to stomp, squish, step... just to protect my little girls!

9:25 PM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home