But...He Made Me Do It...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I feel like my blog has been overtaken by quizzes and Meme's ( who chose that word and what does it mean?) . Now thats not nessesaraly a bad thing, cus I like quizzes and Meme's..doesnt mean everyone else does tho! I really want to do Mr. Fabs Made Up MeMe.... but not yet. I am waiting for a day I have nothing to say .. I had stuff to say the day I wrote the "sorry" post, but I was in too much pain to actually sit to type it!

Last night I was scrubbing the nail polish off my toenails. It wasnt chipped or anything, but after a day of the same color, a girl gets board! So as I am scrubbing and file ing my nails I say to Hubster, casually, just to make conversation "What color should I go with this time?"

Pretty simple damn question! So he says to me "Why not do each toe a different color, you've certaintly got enough" In a snide little I - don't - care - about - anything - other - then - the - fact - that - you - are - interrupting - me - while - I - watch - the matrix- and- get- my- lunch- ready- for- work- tommorrow - and - would - you - choose - the - red - pill - or - the - blue - pill voice

Fine.. Be that way! See if I care.. in fact :


(Sticks out tounge) SO THERE!

I sure showed him, Didn't I? Plus don't you all just love my flip flop tan line?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your left foot has a darker tan then the right foot...hahahaha nice nails and i watched the matrix yesterday too...it was an ok movie!

2:27 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Love the flip flop tan line! And cute toesies!

3:13 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger L said...

OOO LA LA sexy toes, now I have an even more crush on you.

8:34 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I kinda like your toes like that!

7:47 AM, July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the toes, it looks so cute. You have to hand it to your hubby that it was a great idea.

8:02 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

lol! I'm tempted to do that sometimes myself!

ps. your index toe on both sides looks broken! :)

9:56 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

SpongeBobLOL havent you seen it before?

Blonde DawnBLogger Heh the tan line amuses me too!

Mr. Fab:So are they better then a lemur?

Lori:Im happy you caught on to the whole point of this post.. its to draw you deeper into my toenail spell! MUAHAHAHHA

Catch: We wills ee how long it lasts Im pretty bad for wanting different colors all the time...

Anon: Pffft! Id never admit it to him, but yea im pretty happy

WebMiz:There is only so much medical science can do for crushed feet.. oh wait that was on tv last ningt.. i just have wonkey toes LOL

12:23 PM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home