Who's a Bitch?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

**Please note - there is an important note, a serious note, from me to you, at the bottom of this post.**

Please recall this post. On a very slow Friday night it seemed like an awesome idea. But in reality? Not so much.

Now, if you read my other blogs , Paint! and Where Was I? you will already know that I have been very excited about my new mailing address. Prior to Monday we had to go into town and pick up our mail at the post office. As of Monday, however, Our mail has been reassigned to a standing in the street looking very cold mailbox thingy.

As in across the street. As in I can check the mail sixty times a day if I damn well want. As in SEND ME MAIL.

So. Today I had the chore of calling six million and eight places to change my mailing address. I could have left it as it was ~ I don't really like bills ~ but sometimes cool stuff comes in the mail*.

AhhhhhNYway.

This is a (very small) sample of the type of the conversations I had today.

Me: So the new address is two oh seven.
Dumb Twat: *typing sounds* oh no. The system is not allowing me to put letters in this field. Your address has to be all numbers.
Me: It is. Two-Oh-Seven
Dumb Twat: So what I am having problems with is typing the Oh into the field. Are you sure this is your address
Me: *Sigh* Oh as in zero.
Dumb Twat: *typing sounds* Ok then! Your address has been changed to show 207 dash oh. Was that everything?
Me: *banging head on table*


Me: V
Very good Engrish Speaker : D?
Me: V as in Vowel
Very god engrish Speaker: Hokay. B as in bowel.
Me: Nooo. Veee as in vice
Very Good Engrish Speaker: hokay. B has een bowel follow by da D like ina dice.
Me: *head explodes*


It just kept ketting worse. The more morons I called, the more frustrated I got and the more frustrated I got the more stupid they got.

Either that or I really pissed of that bitch Karma.


* I got offered the chance to review a toy - one toy - from an educational site. They asked me to pick out three and they would choose which to send for the review. They sent all freaking three. Expect a post up at Paint! very soon, these are some seriously cool toys!

** If you could take a minute to bookmark or blogline or google read Paint! and Where Was I?, I would really appreciate it. But thats not all, I would super really appreciate it if you opened both blog in tabs and left them open, while you play a game of canasta or solitaire or go on your coffee break or I dunno, actually spend five minutes a day reading the bloody things. Yes. They are full of paid ads, but they are also full of interesting tidbits about my daily life you will never see here in BPR. For example. I'm not writing about how me and the baby almost got hit by a retard truck driver here, am I? Nope. Not linking. Its the most recent post at one of those two blogs.

But why do I desperately want you to read those two blogs? Google dropped paid bloggers page ranks to zilch over the last month, so PPP has decided to get rid of Google page rank in their system. They have unveiled a new system, one based on actual visitors to your blogs. They call it real rank. I need my rank up so I qualify for high paying opps. The ONLY way to rank up is to have visitors. Lots and lots of visitors. Pee ess: as of now, reading from a reader doesn't get counted as stats, so please click over to the physical blog site.

Besides. I'm damn proud of Paint! and Where Was I?.

Oh and ...

Pictures up at the photo blog

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I believe this is where I gloat-yet-not on the fact that the US postal service lets you change your address online with a shiny form.

And now I'm going to run away before you can smack me.


By the way, batch five of weffriddles is up.

11:16 PM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

wow, you should really learn how to say your address plainer, and learn the military way of saying letters (alpha bravo etc etc):P

12:25 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

B as in Bowel?

LMAO!~

7:33 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I always try to read them on my days off. Well, Paint I have in my days on folder, too. I think I have them blogrolled, but I will double check. I will just leave them opened and refresh when it says that you have posted. So, even if I am not commenting, you are getting the traffic. Okay?

Seriously? Do you think they were just playin' witchya? Because I cannot believe that people are that stupid. But, truth is stranger than fiction, I guess.

9:44 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Robin said...

I hate phones.

9:44 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Miss Lexiloo said...

I'll try to read your other blogs, but I'll have to pry myself away from the bubble-shooter game first.....

10:17 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Donna said...

slipily. simply too damned cute.

11:53 AM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Cat Ohhh. weff. You suck. Go play bubble shooter!

Sheila Smartie pants!

Mr.Fab funneh eh? next time I will get you to all for me!

Shelli that would rock!

Robin I hate spiders

Lexi Damn! I knew that one would shoot me int he ass!

Miss Ann We went for the mail again this afternoon and he reminded me eight times about the slipily and how boys can fall without hands

1:21 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger carrie said...

WOOT! I'll read YOUR payperpost blogs if you'll check out mine ;)

I hate having to change the address thing...

7:56 PM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home