The answer is yes

Saturday, September 01, 2007

You have seen this before


*Yawn*
Your wee dainty paws
kept me up all night long. Jerk
Claws clicking on floors

*Meow*
Bathe me in a tub?
Soapy bubbles in my fur!!
This is my revenge

*Shock*
The dingle-berries
clinging tightly to your bum
said it was bath time!

*Hiss*
I will scratch you up!
I will hiss and cry sadly!
Leave my bum alone!!

*Sigh*
Please, just sleep at night
That's all I am asking you
Im so sleepy, cat.

*Purr*
My job then, is done.
I will run and play all night
'Cus I Am The Boss

*Zzz*
z zzzzz zz zzzzzzz
zzzzzzzz zzzz zzzz zzz zzzzz
zzzz zzz zzzz zzz


But is is still just as fitting.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Oooh, we bathed our cats for the first time tonight! If I wasn't having fits of laughter, I would of taken pictures.

12:32 AM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes!

8:08 AM, September 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Haiku!

9:29 AM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger Bob said...

Cats suck. The only time my dog ever keeps me up at night is if she needs to shit. I'll gladly drag my ass outta bed to let her shit outside.

11:13 AM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger Catch said...

my daughter just moved out of her apartment, in my bedroom right now are her cat and 2 tiny kittens.......~sigh~

12:33 PM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

no kitties here - ever... I no likey. guess we will be stuck with doggies.

1:00 PM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Cats look so funny when they are all wet. I can only imagine what we look like to them when we get out of the shower!!

1:21 PM, September 02, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I like cats but Andy's alergic, so we'll stick with dogs. Dogs are way more work though...

Lovely poem.

9:00 PM, September 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home