So.Tired

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We tried to paint spots on the wall tonight but were unsuccessful due to my Supreme Bitchyness. We got nine done. Out of about thirty? More? Less?

  • I have absolutely nothing to talk about.
  • The kids spent the day either fighting or throwing up.
  • I burnt two different batches of cookies.
  • I feel slightly ill from the antibiotics, but so far it''s not that bad.

  • A little light headed though.
  • I had to turn on the captcha. Sorry. I had forty seven spam comments in under an hour. Thats annoying. I will leave it on for a few days. Hopefully the spambots will be gone by then.

Here's a photo. Talk amongst yourselves while I go soak in the tub.


(Rainbow Man took this one)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Aw! Look at the cute couple!

11:47 PM, August 28, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Yep. Cutest couple ever. Well, in Canada anyway.

4:35 AM, August 29, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

And this is why I don't think I want kids!

5:29 AM, August 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God that's all you were doing!

Cute picture!

6:07 AM, August 29, 2007  
Blogger I Believe said...

Hope u feel better soon! U 2 look sooooo cute-good pic by RM

6:20 AM, August 29, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

Awww. Mommy and Daddy's kissin'. Ewww. ;)

Feel better.

7:51 AM, August 29, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I love when the kids take the pictures. I look even taller.

Hope you and the guys all feel better today.

8:56 AM, August 29, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

What did he not escape from? (t-shirt)

12:01 PM, August 29, 2007  
Blogger Trisha (Ashlyn's Adoring Mommy) said...

I think kissing is what got me into my predicament!! Be careful!!

Spots! We need pictures of spots!

2:18 PM, August 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you go soak in the tub... and I'll wait here for those photos.

5:13 PM, August 29, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You two are so cute...makes me miss Mr. Incredible....

5:53 PM, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home