Meme - It's all about me

Thursday, August 09, 2007

...or at least it should be!

Ninety eight and a half years ago, Lynda tagged me with a meme. And becuase we all know how quick I am to respond to things (note to self: reply to yesterdays comments ASAP) I think I deserve a gold star, or at least a cookie for getting to it this fast!



5 People who will be annoyed that you tagged them:

1. Sheila
2. Fracas
3. Tigger
4. I believe
5. Violent Acres

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

1. Spiders
2. Fat people in spandex
3. Michael Jackson
4. Perez Hilton


3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

1. Abuse children
2. Not letting me merge
3. Drink and Drive


2 things you find yourself moaning about.

1. Morning
2. Fucktards who forget to set the coffee timer.


1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

1. Naps are good. They make you more tolerant. Except int he morning.

RULES
  • Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it’s all about!
  • Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
  • Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
  • Post these rules at the end of every meme!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

maaaaaaaan, a meeeeeeeeme?

(Does that sound like moaning?)

12:26 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I know that you didn't tag me because you knew I wouldn't be annoyed. Right? Right?!

5:37 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila - Pretty good moaning. Now quityerbitchin and get it done!

Shelli- But. Didn't you already do this one?

7:46 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

You even managed to work coffee in there. I am impressed!

7:50 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

This'll be a fun one to watch make the rounds. You picked worthy things too.

You like coffee?

8:15 AM, August 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good one, you and me are somewhat alike.

Oh yeah I got set up for PPP, but I don't know how to imbed the PPP tools that they want me too inorder to get started. I'll call you later when I think you might be up, or when my house is somewhat clean again

8:29 AM, August 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. Way to go girl....sticking in our family that long deserves a metal!!

Love ya, S.I.L.

P.S. his head looks nasty but the video is awesome!!

8:47 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

No. No one will tag me. :(

6:04 PM, August 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it's not all about you...

http://fracas.wordpress.com/2007/08/11/no-it-isnt-all-about-you-its-all-about-me/

Ha ha ha. (Okay, nevermind that, I'm taking part in InDruBloDa today)

8:21 PM, August 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucktard. What a wonderful word. I may teach it to my nieces...

1:36 AM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home