Oh Hell Yeah!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Right now I am listening to the Hackers sound track. Shaddup! One of our kids was named after the main character. And no. His given name isn't Zero Cool.

Yes. My new iPod came in the mail today! We hooked it up and started it charging and then took off to a most splendid back yard Birthday Party! The little girl I babysit turns three on the 23rd, but her parents were going out of town, so the party was today.

I have only one regret and that was not bringing my camera. See, they have a pool, a big-ish pool. About two feel deep, but the kids fell in love immediately. I'm pretty sure I saw my son kissing it. When it was time to go I got the two older boys out easy enough. They asked Why and I said 'cus I'm the mom I get to make the rules.

Blue boy got out muttering something about how when he is the mom kids will get to play foooor-evher!

Stuperman though. He's quite the card. He knew I wasn't going in the pool becuase I had repeatedly asked them to stop splashing me immediately, so help me god!

I asked the little bugger to get out and he moved to the other side of the pool. I walked around and he moved again. He started giggling "you cant get me! Come get me!" We circled the pool a few times before he realized that if he just plunked his wet little butt in the middle of the pool, he was safe.

It's OK. I got him. Moms always win. Even if they have to get wet to do it!

___________,~'*'~,___________

Don't forget to click this sweet ass little link and favorite me in Technorati!

Bonus! Anyone who links to http://where-was-i.com in a post AND sends me their address will get a little somethin'somethin' in the mail!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I want a little somethin' somethin'. But, I don't think you have what I want. No offense. ;)

11:43 PM, July 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol sis you are a card but on the other hand really he was offal smart to get right in the middle of the pool was he not got to give him points for being smart even if it was being a smart ass lol but of course moms always win wether they have to get wet in the process or not i wonder if he will pull that again........if hes anything like me and you were sis i can almost garentee he WILL grins

love ya lots
succulence

12:38 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I will be more than happy to link you in a post, but you don't have to send me anything. It might not be a nice post LOL

4:09 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I love the Hackers soundtrack!

And what type of pool is only 2 feet deep?

5:51 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Megan said...

What is the somethin' somethin'? I mean, what's my motivation?

7:59 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I LOVE Hackers!

10:45 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Hmm..bribery, oooh I like that. Hmm..have to see what I can do.

A 2-ft pool...come one mom you didn't get that wet!!

11:57 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

I can't wait to hear how BlueBoy likes childbirth. being a mom & all. ;-)

12:42 PM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I love the phrase, "because I'm the Mom". For some reason I never liked it much till about ten years ago.

I'll link to you eventually but I have to catch up on some other stuff first.

4:15 PM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

I favorited ya.

11:27 PM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger canadian sadie said...

The Hackers soundtrack is AMAZING. And (stupid trivia alert!) they didn't even release it as a soundtrack at first! I had to buy 4 separate discs in order to scoop up all the delicious techno tunes they used! Then about a year later...lo and behold, a soundtrack. So I bought that too. :)

Sorry, i'd lost you for a while...but i'm glad i found you again! :) Blogroll time, baby.

8:09 PM, July 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I favourated you too ;)

1:18 PM, July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home