A few things

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

  • Hey look! I'm alive!

  • My granny told me she has some sort of mystery gift for me. A gift that causes people to giggle when they speak of it. But she won't tell me what it is nor will she give out hints. She said I have to come out and get it.

And I will, but the earliest I can make it is The beginning of August.

Anyone want to tell me what it is or at least throw me a hint?

  • Guess What! I'm turning into a worse Paid Blogging Whore than even Fab! I started a new blog for PPP, becuase I can get better money with my own domain. If y'all wanna link the shit out of http://where-was-i.com/ I'd really appreciate it. Also. If you know of places I should be joining to get a better page rank, can you tell me that too?
We just took the garbage out to the back alley. I help carry it as far as the first back gate, then I refuse to go any further because while the big hairy spiders hide in the fence during the heat of the day, they are all out at night and I cannot bring myself to pass by them.

I laughed when the husband walked face first into a huge web though.

On the way back into the house I noticed that while the neighbors have no lights on in the house and are obviously fast asleep in their little beds, they front door is gaping wiiiide open. I'm not worried about them being robbed, the chances of this happening in our little town are minuscule. What worries me is that they have a baby girl, about 18 months old. What if she sleeps with her door open and wakes up before mom and dad and goes outside?

What if something happens to her?

But my neighbors are mean bastards. The not only let their boys be mean to mine, they teach them too. I have tired repeatedly to talk to the mom, but due to the fact I wear pants, cut my hair, have tattoos, etc., she pretends she doesn't hear a word I say.

I can't just walk over and shut their door. If they caught me they would freak. They are totally the type to call the cops on me for trespassing.

I'm between a rock and a hard place.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I would call the non-emergency police line and tell them about the door being open. That way, you tried to be a good neighbor.

I did as much as I could for your new site. I'm following your lead on getting my ranking up... so, I'm no help on that. :D

12:27 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Ah, my little whore protege. I am so proud :)

4:24 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Not a Granny said...

Either report the door being open or watch the house all night and as soon as little girl starts to leave the house, report them for neglect. Hmm....just don't tell them you have been stalkiing/lurking/watching the house all night. Hmmm,maybe you should jsut do as Sheila suggested!

4:28 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Send your hubby to close their door.

6:16 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Avitable said...

I would throw rocks in their open front door until they come investigate.

6:42 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Sheila At 2 am i was still unable to sleep, being worried, so i snuck over and shut it.

Mr. Fab *wipes a tear* Thanks dad!

Not a grannywatch it all night became my theme. Well until 2 then i shut it

OTM that would have worked!

Avitable Ohhh! good plan. Wish I had thought of that!

7:08 AM, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Granny bought you a vibrator!!Tee Hee ..See? It makes me giggle!

8:06 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

They are twits. Of course nothing ever happens to the people who invite bad things to happen. It only happens to those who do everything to try to prevent it. Frustrating.

8:14 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Maybe granny bought you some penis soap?

8:15 AM, July 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have got hubby to catch that gopher that was in your garage, and let it go in their house, that would have woke them up!!!

9:29 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

How do you forget to close your front door? I always check mine. Of course, we lock the door, because we lived near one of those towns where nothing ever happens and a girl was kidnapped and killed.

I think it would be funny if your Granny bought you a vibrator. Or penis soap! I haven't used mine yet! I want to still do a post on it!! Maybe tonight. I have been uninspired lately.

12:48 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger L said...

You should have thrown a skunk in their house that would teach them to leave their door open.

4:26 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Shortie said...

Whatttttt? They don't like your tatoos and pants? Whaaa??? Do you live in a cult town?

4:38 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You a ppp whore? No way.

7:49 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Metal mom Well.. if she did, I hope it isn't one I already own!

Shelli I could write a book about them and what I think is wrong with their way of life. But same could be said about them. I;m not sure there is anything In my life they would approve of.

Tug Nah. She knows I have a box full already!

Annon Hi. Do I know you? are you someone who forgot to sign your name?

Lynda HA! small town not withstanding, I always shit and lock my doors at night. same with ground floor windows!

Lori Good idea, but then I would have to touch a skunk. EWWW

Shorti it could be argued that all forms of religion are a form of cult.

Fantastagirl Oh but I am! I really really am!

8:07 PM, July 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home