WOOT!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Whoever has that Mother Of The Year award, send it on to me now!

WOOOOHOOOO

Two, count em, TWO concussions in one hour, and if the baby hadn't been napping, I bet he would have gone down too!

Woot!

Of course, I do owe some of my mothering success to the addictive properties of the internet, as well as how slick the driveway gets when the boys are splashing in the pool.

I would have been no where near this point without the little kid on the bike, who kindly helped me out by knocking out the oldest. Thanks Kid! I owe you one!

And who could forget the speed at which I got out the band aids for their bleeding heads only to be reminded that band aids on hair is a bad idea!

I rock.


ACK! I almost forgot! There is a contest over at the Pinks and Blues Blog. All you have to do is go , sign your name and link back to the contest like I am doing right now, and you could win this Dooney & Bourke Splash Denim Bucket Handbag!

coolness

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Congrats! I think I deserve the Grandma of the year award, then, for Belle's hamburger forehead a couple weeks ago.

12:29 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Shelli said...

First! First again! I really need that Firsties code now!

12:29 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

Man, I'm off my game about being first!

Uhm, and that whole double concussion thing... I'm impressed. But, next time, you should definitely go 3 for 3. If you have to, knock the baby in the head, okay? ;)

1:16 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Very impressive! I always knew you would make it big one day!

4:53 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Tenacious B said...

/bows to your greatness

you would make Darwin proud by trying to thin your own herd.

7:19 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I hope everybody's okay now.

Do orange popsicles cure concussions?

9:26 AM, May 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a 'super' mom myself may I offer this bit of advice?
If the kids are still alive at the end of the day--YOU'VE DONE YOUR JOB! As long as they haven't bled out or had bones exposed, all is good. LOL

12:00 PM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Tug said...

Bandaids cure everything...just ask my grandson!

Going to check out the contest now.

12:56 PM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Shelli Woot! we can get drunk and celebrate together than!

Shelli I emailed it!

Sheila Well you were rather busy with the wedding... If I had known that there was a chance for a three for three, I would never have given in to my base urge to nap the baby to get rid of his "Whinies"

Mr.Fab And to think, you can say you knew me back when..

Tenacious B Well the world is rather overpopulated. SNL told me that in the US the population is almost three million...

Marilyn No, I tossed them in the bath then fed them supper then gave them grape Popsicles, after their cinnamon buns and hugs.

Metal Mom Sweet! those are the only qualifications? I have this mom Gig licked!

Tug Have you tired the 3M NexCare tattoo Band aids? You know how some band aids say they are water proof? These suckers ARE. If you decide to use one, you better be sure you want it on for a day or two 'cus it wont even come off after an hour long bath!

They rock!

1:15 PM, May 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think when you have boys, concussions just go along with the territory! And you have 3 boys!! Triple the head injuries for you!

3:38 PM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Lynda said...

You have my vote! Hope the heads are ok.

12:32 PM, May 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home