So I ...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I think I am going to go back to blogging at night. I'm just too groggy in the morning to actually write other then I did this and I saw this and I took a dump and shit crap stuff. Ever noticed just how many different words there are for poop?

Oh and lets all thank the mathematicians for this : Vampires are an impossibility

We voted in our mayoral election tonight. I went in, and I knew I wanted the dude who was in charge to stay in charge cus he’s all set to build me a middle school, and he is doing one heck of a job now. So I totally memorized his name. Then we had to vote for counselors, or something and I thought we only needed to know two we wanted to vote for, so I was all prepared, till they told me Pick Six. And that sucked.

And then I am reading the vote thingy and it says to fold it back the way you got it. Oh shit origami! So I says to the lady "I sure hope this is right" as I passed my seahorse shaped papers to her. Its void if there are any identifying.. things... to it. But plenty of people will fold it like me, right? RIGHT??

As hubby and I walked out, I turned to him and said. "I used the eanie meanie mo system ...You?"

We rented Nacho Libre for tonight (I am very happy, his other choice was Silent Hill)
I’m very much looking forward to sitting on my ass doing nothing with this movie. (We should have bought Nachos for the movie ). (Enough italics and {parentheses} in this paragraph or should I add more? Maybe some semi colons or bold font?)(I want; a break ;because I have spent; the last week; doing this:)



Hint : It's Blue Boy

And for the record : Blogger is an anal retentive prick who won’t allow people to do any fucking thing at all with it’s system AND IT SUCKS

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cross stitch looks great. Turning out really really nice...so you should be done with all three when their in high school?? Just kidding.. Sorry about the vampires, I know you will always believe..
RoxDar

11:09 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

ROXDAR( TOO LAZY FOR BOLD) high school?????!!! try graduating with their doctorate!

11:51 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Writing in the morning is better for me.

Blogger sucks.

Nice is what you done with the pictur and imbroidary, if that is what it is. lol

But blogger is free.

5:07 AM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Wait, it is cross stitch...I just woke up and read the anonymous comment. sheesh...what is the difference betwwen emborwhatever and cross stitch?

To me it is all just knitting...maybe I do need some coffee...or to go back to bed.

5:09 AM, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever noticed just how many different words there are for poop?

All the really important things in life have a zillion different words for them. Think of all the words for things like getting drunk, getting laid, money and poop.

The unimportant things like washing dishes and doing laundry only have one or two words.

6:57 AM, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you turned off the comment approval thingy. Cool!

6:58 AM, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, netflix delivered nacho libre to my door this morning...I'll be watching it tonight. i know the reviews for it aren't too good, but LOOOOOOOVE jack black, so I don't care!!

10:33 AM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home