This Week Has Eight Days *Edit at Bottom*

Thursday, October 19, 2006

For your veiwing pleasure, A Fuck of And Die Thursday Post


Yesterday was Wednesday. Did y'all know that? Heeheeheee I DID! Coffee Wednesday! WOOT WOOT. YAY. I looove me some Wednesday coffee. I'm a mom. And I love being a mom. But I'm Me too. BFF Kiss saves my sanity by giving up one of her two days off each week and joining me for coffee.

(Here I break the rule about naming stores, cus really, I googled it, go ahead and find me with it, I dare ya!)

We go to an Esso for coffee. Yup a gas station. Well, it's a gas station AND a resturaunt. The coffee is good. We always spend 20 bux on Scratch lotto tickets and then sit down with our coffee and scratch happily.

Y'all know what scratch tickets are, don't you? What? You in the back? You don't? GO BUY ONE! You know you wanna!

We talk and we act.. well we don't act our ages, thats for sure. So yesterday we scratched and won. I won 22 (spent 10 ~ bonus) Kiss won 6. We had been talking about a 20 dollar scratch lotto pack. It says you are gaurenteed at least one win per pack. But 20 Bux??? I mean we stick with the three dollar tickets and sometimes, sometimes splurge on the 4 dollar ones! So we decided to cash in our tickets, go for a smoke, and then decide. Kiss bought one, I didn't.

Lets cut to the chase shall we? Kiss ended up winning 25 freaking bux on her ticket. We were pumped! We practically ran to the counter to redeem and buy another one. Well, two more cus I was going to bite the bullet and shell out 20 bux for one of my own.

This is where I start swearing. oh, Put the damn soap away!

We get to the freaking counter. Ahh, Miss Perky our favorite server. Of course I am lying my fucking ass off here. She is a bitch. A cow. She sucks royal monkey balls and LIKES IT. She is rude and snide and acts like she is soooo much better then everyone around her. She works Wednesday, so we have had a lot of experience with her, and none of it pleasent. NONE.

By the way, for three years we have gone to this coffee shop. For two of those years we went every night. Then we moved to a new town and I can only go one night a week. We are what you would term regulars. The waitresses don't take our orders, they give us our orders!

Miss Bitch has been known to prop open bathroom doors for "cleaning" and walk away while you are trying to go pee. (She did this tonight) And when you buy multiple tickets of a same kind, you kinda want them out of sequence, ya know? She goes overboard makinging sure we know she is taking them one after the other, and has argued with us that if she takes them out of order, it messes up her tray. WTF? Has the MonkeySucker ever heard "The customer is always right"?

Well maybe we aren't always right but we do deserve respect, even if it IS faked. So Kiss takes her ticket to the counter. Its really 8-10 tickets all together, accordian style. Each ticket has a seperate bar code, and they have perferated edges for tearing. We were unsure if we were allowed to tear the tickets apart, as some tickets are invaled if seperated. So we left it as is.

Miss JizzForBrains scanned the first ticket, slammed it down on the counter in front of us, looked Kiss in the face and said "Don't Do this to me again" WhatTheFuckingChrist on a Stick??? What the fuck did Kiss do? Redeem a winning freaking ticket?? Why the hell is she not allowed to bring a lottery ticket to a lottery ticket counter, WITH NO LINE BEHIND US, to redeem the fucking thing? Now MissBitchFromHell is Tearing the ticket apart. Not along the perferated edges, just grabbing and ripping. You know the barcode at the back of the ticket? The one they use to validate the fucking thing? The one that you cannot get your money if its ripped? That one?

Yea AssFace was ripping them. So Kiss said "Give me back my tickets" and held out her hands. PrincessNastyAss refused to hand them over. So Kiss tried to take them from her. Bitch held on like an Ethiopian to a peice of stale bread. It took a lot of convincing (Read: grabbing with both hands ~ both of us) to get the tickets back, Keep in mind BitchWhore is still ripping as we are trying to get them back. Did I mention that the top prize on the pack is a million? How the fuck does LittleEssoGirl know it Isnt the big one? What if she is ripping up a million dollar ticket?

FuckingBitch.

So we left, with Kiss's torn ticket, and went to a different gas station and cashed the ticket there.

FuckingCockGobblingAssLickingWhore

So I am going to phone her boss in the morning. Dixon. I got his number. And I am going to complain very loudly and using strong words and a stern tone about Susan. Again.

But thats not all, for further entertainment I am contacting Esso. The company. Not the pidly podunk gas station, but the big guys. They probably won't give a damn, the guys on top usually don't. But It will make me and Kiss feel much much MUCH better. Oh and I am sending them a link to this post.

Susan, I think, is not cut out for customer service. She should try a funeral home. Dead people won't complain when she is a WhoreCow to them.

What was that? Oh! Why does this week have eight days? Its very simple, I will type it slow.
I refuse to go to Esso for Coffee on Wednesday EVER again. We talked to Rose. She works Thursdays, so Coffee Wednesday has become Coffee Thursday. This will be a very very long week for me.




EDIT:I just got off the phone with Dixon and then The Big Guys at Esso. Susan answered the phone when I called and when I asked for Dixon she asked who was speaking (I think they have to do that), and when I answered with my name, which she knows, she called him and he asked who it was... She said "It's that lady I told you about...with the tickets." And of course she made sure I heard it, So I was prepared for Dixon's response.

Dixon blew me off, like I knew he would. Apperently, when there is a long line up (WTF- one person is a long lineup???) It is really stressfull when people bring up tickets to be checked that are not winners, and it creates a "hairy situation". Um we took the accordian thingy up and it was something like 8/10 of them had won. We took them all up because we didn't know we could seperate them (we can).

I do not think he expected me to phone head office. The girl at head office was amazing. She asked good questions and listened when I talked. She did not interrupt with excuses in the middle of me talking (like Dixon). When I got of the phone with her, I felt a lot better, Like I had been taken seriously ~ What Dixon should have done in the first place. They will look into the situation and get back to me in 10-15 days.

Only one problem. They plan on calling Dixon. Which I expected, but Dixon has a habit of "banning" people from his store. Kiss and I might have to *gulp* find a new coffee spot before next Thursday. Sigh. Even If we do have to find a new spot, I feel better for having taken steps against Susan's rudness. It was unacceptable.

Edit2: dont ask where the graphics went. Thats a whole nuther story!

12 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Wow. I just remembered how awesome blog is. I hope that dumb bitch gets what's coming to her. Have a Happy Thursday!

8:14 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr.Fab how many other blogs are you first on? There is battle royal at your place for top position and here you are quietly sneaking out the back door stealing first on hundreds, maybe thousands of blogs a night. Sneaky sneaky fab

Canadians are polite. Sorta

8:14 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is susan the one with short dark hair that works there,...she can so get ifired..-.you should call the -lottery place +ca66sue6 they c6nt do that sorry for+ *the +9*******+++++++++







3+

10:10 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ythat was krysta most of
the time

10:10 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last post or two tubby was helping so thats why it looks wierd!

10:19 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is some fucked up shit. I think I would have called the cops!

10:45 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I would call the big guys and the lottery!

11:24 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan should consider a government position or possibly a job at the department of motor vehicles. They're always looking for energetic whorecows.

12:46 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Lady neat. i was answering fabs comment at the same time you left that comment. I got some good feedback from head office esso people

Spongebob Hi Tubby! Come visit aunty

Spongebob try typing with her on the floor as opposed to your lap

Sponge bob Becuase I am smart (SMRT) I caught on to that fact, right away

WebMiz sooooooo tempting.

Catch well tehy cant really do anything about it. Susan is employed by esso, not them

D.BYou crack me the fuck up. But I agree.

2:01 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Jerri Ann said...

Listen girl, banned or not, you did the right thing. If he bans you, I'd call the main office again just to show them what a dick he is...

4:56 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Jerry Ann thats what hubster and kiss said, if he bans us we will go to Head office, but a truck stop is opening end of november and we are going to go there instead!

mr. Fab first you insult me by calling me lazy, then you say good for me! Im soooo confused!

8:18 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

well maybe you could call George Bush, he doesnt seem to be doing too much these days! lol

3:04 AM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home