Am I Lazy

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Last night round 11pm, Hubs reminded me that we had forgotten to take the trash to the back. (It's still back alley pickup) Because it was dark, and cold, and I was already in my pajamas (actually, I hadn't gotten out of them since waking up that morning) I called my mother in law, three houses down. She lives in a condo, and there gargabe is collected every week at the front of the houses.

So now I just got back (its 830am) from dragging my full garbage can down the road to park in her front yard for pick up. In my defense, the snow/ice is built up about four inches infront of the back gate(s). (there are three gates to go throu to get to the back alley)

So... Am I?

9 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I dont blame you....and as a MIL I would certainly understand if my DIL ask me if she could put her garbage with mine for those reasons. As a matter of fact I would even help her!

10:51 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Tug said...

AGREE! With catch. That wasn't saying you're lazy. 'Cause you're not.

11:35 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Catch She offered to bring her car over and load it up, but its all icky on the bottom, or I assume it is cus its garbage, so I said no. Rainbow Man helped me drag it over thismorning, and I assume that my FIL will bring back the empty can when pickup is done

Tug Woot woot. Im printing this out. I have been called lazy and all sorta other things in my life, but i have never heard " you are not lazy" life is good. (Plus we found a frozen puddle and had fun stomping thru the ice. I love the sound of ice breaking!)

12:35 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I would have just burned the trash where it was, then again, I live in the stix of Louisiana.

1:21 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger L said...

Well NO!

4:07 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Catch - can you be my MIL?

I don't think that you are lazy - creative works...

7:44 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In ice and snow? Being from Alabama, I'd have waited til it was warmer (MAY??) to deal!

8:01 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually you might very well be the definition of lazy... I'm just too lazy to look it up myself.

12:49 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

OMG Anne Glamore commented on my blog! freaky neatness. Drinks on me people!

8:20 PM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home