It's Official *Edited*

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm a wireless blogger.

We went to the computer shop to check out prices of wireless routers and a card thingy and instead walked out with both for 49 bux cus they were having a sale. How awesome is that.

Hubs was showing me crap the 'puter can do now (thanks to my BFS) and in the email thingy I have a clandar so I joked and told him, mark down "make supper" for 5 pm. And dammit! At quarter to, the 'puter started yelling at me. Make supper! Make supper! MAKE SUPPER BITCH! Till I freaking made supper just to shut it up! (Three cheese noodles and chicken breast)

The two older boy went to the fire hall for some reason and came home with all sorta goodies. Blue boy hasn't taken his fire hat ..oh sorry, Fire Cheif Hat off since he got home. Apperently he was too scared to go into the fire engine, but he is gonna drive fire trucks now. (Last week he was gonna drive tractors)

Man this is a borning post. Crap.

I am definatly switching to blog lines ( as opposed to blog rolling) cus blog rolling won't even tell me who has updated anymore. I think they hate me. My ass is numb.
*edit* i got confused at bloglines and joined but don't know how to add my links. help damn it!

No really, I was kicking hubs butt at gin, cus like, now we got two computers, and so I have been sitting here for a long time and my ass is NUMB. Who wants to rub the feeling back into it?

Sigh

Why is it, during the day Im all I have to blog that! or Thats blogable, and now that I am blogging I can't think of a damn thing to say? hmmm what to say what to say. Stuperman has become very clingy latly. Walking up to us and grabbing us around the leg in a hug. He did that this evening and I said to hubs whats up with the doggy leg humping? Hubby wasn't too impressed. He sucks.

We still haven't set the laptop.. note book? which one? up for pictures so I can't show you pictures of all the pumpkin tarts (which are better then Sponge Bob's) or the beautiful pumpkin pie.

Hubs just got back from the store. We needed slurpees for Smallville, and I needed chocolate! I have to go watch Tom Welling and gorge my self on chocolate now.



Later Vader




6 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Wireless is awesome!

Sitting in bed as I type this out!

9:44 PM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Mr. Fab glad to see you share my joy

fantasta girl im sitting in bed as I type thsi out as well. But I'm naked

11:45 PM, October 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what they say, "Once you go wireless you'll never go back."

You sound just like my Mrs. with all the 'thingy' talk.

You usually have to pay a little extra to have a computer call you bitch so you got a deal.

What exactly is a "borning" post?

"My ass is NUMB." You need to stretch it before you surf.

"Who wants to rub the feeling back into it?" I'm too new here, besides that's a union job. I don't want no trouble with the union.

12:41 AM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogrolling isn't the same thing as bloglines. in blogrolling, blogs will only show up as 'updated' in your blogroll IF the blogger goes into blogrolling after they post an entry and "ping". it seems to me that most people don't do that. plus, in bloglines, you won't be adding your favorite bloggers' URLs, you'll be adding their FEED URLs. (sometimes you'll be able to find their feed by entering their regular URL, but sometimes you won't.)

7:56 AM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger Tug said...

On the home page of bloglines, click on subscribe (yellow I think - top, middle). There's a link (underlined) that says easy subscribe button...click on that. Follow directions to add that to your favorites. When you're viewing a blog you want to add to your bloglines, open favorites, click on the "subscribe with bloglines" & viola - you're there!

12:21 PM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i am glad you like the wireless thingy.....and yes your tarts were [rolly good but my pie is still good aparently im adding to much cina min

10:48 AM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home