Lots of too many things

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

EDIT: Warning if you are Christian, or uh, anything really that has to do with God. maybe you should think twice about clicking this. Really, Cus if you click it and hate it and send me evil nasty emails. Well Ill probably print them out as my first hate mail, but I will also post them here and make fun of you whilst patting myself on the back for creating such an easy post situation. Yea so, uh clicky clicky people.
__________________________________

I read a story this morning about a mom taking her 17 month old baby into the ER because he was either sleeping or vomiting. The baby proved to have a blood alcohol level of .195 percent. The legal limit for driving in Colorado is .08 percent. Her defense was that she had let him have sips of her red wine and that day he drank more then he should have while not looking. The sad part?
"That's hard to imagine that the child wouldn't be comatose," said Broderick. "I'll have adults with blood alcohol levels of .195 and lots of times they are totally unconscious."
The mother had this poor baby so used to drinking he was tolerant to it. Imagine his wee little liver! This is so freaking nasty.

We are given a very important job, the moment we conceive, and yet so many parents fail to make the grade. And for crying out loud, yesterday I was worried I was warp-ing Rainbow Man because I let him think he has super powers! In fact, I put the idea into his head in the first place!

______________________

Have I mentioned I completely forgot that Christmas was to be at my house this year? Getting a little nervous ab - oh freaky my mouse is possesed. Stuperman just jumped onto the couch where the mouse is resting, causing it to click the part that makes the computer "standby" whatever that means. So i pushed the power button, expecting that all of the above would be gone, and things started popping up like crazy, and the cursor was zooming across the screen. Something happened to all my desktop icons and my email opened up AND deleted the emails in it. I unplugged the mouse. AND my post is still here so it's all good!

where was I before the mouse attacked? Oh Christmas. Im getting nervous about it. Can I suggest a potluck? I mean this is sounding a bit overwhelming. Hubs gets a Turkey at christmas from the company soI don't have to worry about buying one. And really, its just the baking I will need some help with. I can handle the dressing (I NEED A RECIPIE STAT) and the potatoes and the salads and corn and blah blah blah (someone send me a list of whats for supper christmas day!) But all the pies and the cookies.

I guess Im reverting to what Christmas was a child. It was Magic. My mom and older sister baked A LOT. And it was ALL good. BUT how did they do it? mom had a full time job as well as three kids. I have three kids and no job, whats my excuse? Oye Vey. Whatever. I will cook a turkey and have people come eat it, and it will be fun, even if the buns are rock hard and the potatoes lumpy. And really. Can anyone tell the difference between stovetop stuffing and dressing? Yea, Didn't think so.
_____________________________
Anyone know if the Nintendo DS plays the Gameboy advance games? We are getting a pair for the boys, but if they can't play their old games, not really any point, huh?
______________________________
Wow this post is all over the freaking place. Sorry bout that. Hey I have read at several places that short posts are the way to go. What do you all think? Are mine too long? Cus it ain't changing. How do people write short posts? Sigh.
_____________________________

word of the day : gyne-box

Thats so funny. Im so gonna refer to my Vagoo as a gyne-box from now on. Soon as I figure out how to pronounce "gyne". Hard or soft G people?

_____________________________

Thats IT . I QUIT. I have Nothing to say. If by some miracle, I find something Interesting to say, I will say it then.

Until Such a time comes, feast your eyes on this:

Kevin Federline getting a smackdown during his WWE debut!


Hit the floor, Sucker



Now all that's left is to take out the trash


Its a cryin shame that wrestling is fake.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I'm going with hard "g" like gynocologist. Makes sense in my little world anyway.

Pick people's fave desserts, ask everyone to bring one - totally the norm.

7:58 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I have a receipe somewhere for Apple stuffing- it's the only stuffing my kids will eat...if you want it - I'll dig it out for you...

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have dogs, let along children.

8:07 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people these days...there are the people who an handle having kids and ENJOY it why cant this woman enjoy her kid imnstead of poisoning it! and I can help with the baking and help out and stuff if you want///let me know

10:30 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our favorite meal for Christmas is that whoever is hosting fixes one main dish. It could be ham, or even a pot of chili. Then everyone else brings a couple of appetizer-type foods. Instead of a formal sit-down meal, we just eat what we want, when we want. It's easy and fun.

I don't think StoveTop and dressing are anything alike. I actually prefer the StoveTop.

That Jesus stuff at the beginning of your post? That's just wrong on so many levels...not even including the religious one. The guy's a nut.

11:09 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

as long as a post is funny or interesting I dont think it matters how long it is. and yours are always a scream. I love homemade stuffing....and Sweety....you CAN tell the difference! But I have used stovetop before too...And I but my mashed potatoes from the Schwans Man SO I never have to peal a tater agin! Thanksgiving dinner is easy....its all about getting together....thats whats fun..relax!

12:26 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

Oh and that lady that gave her child alcohol....they should hang her at dawn. She doesnt deserve a child. And no child should have to live with someone like that.

12:27 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

TugThat was my original guess. But it sounds weird. looks better in writing then it sounds!

FantastagilrI think that would rock, yes please ( im not ashamed to beg)

Spongebobso your sister is a bitch huh? I need help baking. this is me letting you know.

Blogarita that sounds like a nice stress free way to have christmas! if you had worded the part about jesus, I could have been looking at my very first hate mail. As it is I will have wait....Sigh

Catchwanna come down for it?

Catch I agreeeeee. people like this mother, and the woman thinks she is in the wright by the way, should all be ....i dont even know. but babies are so little they need to be prtected

Mr Fab You can come for christmas if you promis to wear underwear this time

7:27 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Okay I love you Jesus Rocks link, that is too funny.....

In response to your comment, Scott is my husband, the baby is nicknamed sparky jr.. The abortion thing, well people just judge and it was right for me.

8:34 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Bluepaintred said...

Deband that ius why we have wars and famine. because people judge. NO ONE but you knows the circumstances surrounding your choice to get an abortion. Your body is your body.

congrats on sparky Jr. I look forward to seeing baby pictures!

8:52 AM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Its a cryin shame that wrestling is fake."

lmao! I would have to agree. I want someone to REALLY kick K-Fed's ass!

that mom getting her baby drunk thing is seriously FUCKED UP.

10:32 AM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home