Sunday Monday Six

Monday, October 09, 2006

Ohhhh, first off, I'm typing this on a laptop. Yea, you freaking heard me! A LAPTOP. And it might be mine. No joke. Mine, ALL MINE. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! Ok, yes Im excited. My Brother (the best brother EVER) was listning to me bitch about not having a laptop and said I have one. So I joked Ill give ya 192 bucks for it. AND! HE! SAID! OK!

So Hubster is checking this puppy out. Some sort of problem with netscapeeight point something and blogger. Everytime I try to log into blogger with the netscape, the sucker crashes. And I mean CRASHES. the whole net shuts down. But I can blog thru Internet explorer. Uh, yes i know Firefox rocks. I plan to download it for the laptop AFTER I pay for it. Hubster thinks its rude for me to download and delete stuff before its actually mine. So yea, Brother dear, come and get your money please! I love this thing!

On to Monday Six. Kelly thougth that Johnny apple seed would make a good topic... who is this fruit? Stuperman Sort of played. lets all keep in mind he had no naps all weekend, and is only two! Blue Boy(4.7) and Rainbow Man (6.12) played.

1.Who was Johnny Appleseed?
Rainbow Man : A guy that eats apples and he loves them so much he ate them everyday and he turned into one.
Blue Boy : An apple man. (Pickes up dropped candy with toes and eats it)
Stuperman : Cries. (Falls on the floor) I want cookie.

2. What did he do?
Rainbow Man : He just eats apples.
Blue Boy : Picked apples.
Stuperman : N....(still crying).....

3. What dies his last name ( Appleseed) mean?
Rainbow Man : Uhm. He is an apple
Blue Boy :Davey Jones
Stuperman : Want Sucker?

4. Where did Johnny Appleseed live?
Rainbow Man : In an apple tree
Blue Boy :Where apples would
Stuperman :

5. What did Johnny Appleseed like?
Rainbow Man : Apples
Blue Boy: Picking apples and eating them. And worms.
Stuperman :

6. Do you like apples? If so, how do you like to eat them?
Rainbow Man : yes. Just biting them I guess.
Blue Boy : No. I don't like how they taste. (WTF??)
Stuperman :(screw that, I didn't ask him that one!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

HA HA...these are so cute and funny!!!!! Im LMAO.

12:16 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Great on the laoptop, now you can be online any time!

9:10 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

OMG - sheer torture! LMAO! Love the photos, and where did he get Davy Jones? LOL

3:04 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at these!! I had to read them to hubby too!!!

10:18 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so blueboy likes the candy off the floor, but not apples, huh? lmao!

10:56 AM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home