Duck Tired

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My children go to bed at eight. This is very important to me! At eight oh one I have four hours to do ... whatever. Last night I wanted a bath, to sew a beach bag to handstitch the binding on a quilt and blog about my mail.

Round about ten thirty Stuperman wakes up. For good. I cannot stress how rare this is, My kids sleep when they are told. thats it, thats all. So havimg my routine disrupted makes me cranky. I thought I had him back to sleep at 11. And again at quarter after twelve. At one thirty I shut the door to his room and put a pillow over my head and went to sleep.

Not Sure how long he cried for, but he was asleep when I got up.. untill.... well thats a post better left for a Thursday!

So I am tired, I am cranky, I will Need a nap this afternoon, which means that dollars to donuts, the inlaws will be over here for something. Here is my mail!

My prize came in the mail! This sucker is HUGE! like twice the size of my normal cup. Sweet dawgs. I have to go wake up Rainbow Man for school, and eat soemthing and I am tired of trying to type with my blurry eyes. Duck Update anyone?


Wait, no, thats my children of the corn photo from the other night. I'm not fixing it. Deal with it.



Duck Soup I must Write
Hiaku hiaku Im sleepy
You write it, meanie!

6 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Sweet deal on the mug.

8:26 AM, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, that duck soup looks delish! ;)

8:59 AM, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that duck was going back to it's rightful owner???

Cool mug!!

10:04 AM, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the duck has not yet returned. Looking forward to more pics. Hopefully Stuperman will sleep tonite. I like my routine too. Nice mug, do I get to use it when I come over?? Better yet, do I get one for Xmas??? PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE Santa.

RoxDar

2:08 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Catch said...

I remember when I used to get the kids to bed and have the evenings to myself!!! I hope Stuperman sleeps better tonight!!!!

3:36 PM, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a mug from The Big Yellow House, aka Notes from the Trenches. Chris rocks.

Hope you got that nap. And I love duck soup.

4:28 PM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home